Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has anyone,noticed the price of butter lately? its went up,quite a bit.
It's funny you should bring that up.....just yesterday I asked the dairy case guy at the grocery store......"When am I going to see 2 for $5 again on butter?" He said sales may be the start of November, but right now he doesn't see it being 2 for $5 anytime.
Yikes!! I do a lot of baking at Christmastime and I like to stock up because butter freezes very well.

It's funny you should bring that up.....just yesterday I asked the dairy case guy at the grocery store......"When am I going to see 2 for $5 again on butter?" He said sales may be the start of November, but right now he doesn't see it being 2 for $5 anytime.
Yikes!! I do a lot of baking at Christmastime and I like to stock up because butter freezes very well.
So does my wife.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The price always goes up around Thanksgiving....but it went up early this year.

oldngray

nowhere special
butter-dream-evil-funny-haha-Favim.com-189438.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Queen Mary in Long Beach has the redone like in England....very cool. Great spot to take pictures with the touring relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.