Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I'v had it....I wasnt terribly impressed...lol
I'm not impressed either its lacking carbonation and that bitter bite, almost watery. My beer snobness kicked in and I prefer torpedo as a good twelve pack to have so I don't drink my expensive choices. Thought with 4 hops it would stand out, maybe if they jacked the centennial hops a little more. I guess I like dry hopped beers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm not impressed either its lacking carbonation and that bitter bite, almost watery. My beer snobness kicked in and I prefer torpedo as a good twelve pack to have so I don't drink my expensive choices. Thought with 4 hops it would stand out, maybe if they jacked the centennial hops a little more. I guess I like dry hopped beers.
Have you ever tried Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale? I wanted to try it but at $11.49 a 6pack...i hate to spend money and it sucks.

upsbeernut

That beer is out of Maine and can't say I've seen it. I wouldn't buy it , its 4.6%abv and considered a fruit/vegetable beer , it got a good rating on beer advocate. And at 11.49 I expect a double iPa or a nice strong ale or stout. Its rated better than wild blue made by Anheuser Busch.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That beer is out of Maine and can't say I've seen it. I wouldn't buy it , its 4.6%abv and considered a fruit/vegetable beer , it got a good rating on beer advocate. And at 11.49 I expect a double iPa or a nice strong ale or stout. Its rated better than wild blue made by Anheuser Busch.
Only 4.6%? Ehhh...not worth the money. Currently enjoying Southampton Double White..its a nice 6.6%

Last edited:

upsbeernut

IMG_20130821_072542_194.jpg

upsbeernut

IMG_20130724_094652_176.jpg
This sidewalk is not big enough for the both of us. I did walk up the hill for her only cause her shorts were too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.