Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I saw on the news tonight that the P'burgh police arrested some naked guy running around after he fell down an embankment.

Anybody??

Last edited:
20141028_200402.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A friend of mine is battling breast cancer for the second time. She bought a raffle ticket from a raffle that Dale Earnhardt, Jr had. She won THIS, plus, they paid the taxes.
image.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That packed bus must smell great at the end of a long 90 degree workday!
It just started this past Monday and thankfully its not summer here in ga. That would be unbearable at 90degrees, sweaty seats and b o big time. This seasonal bus ride is to let the part timers park in the lot and a wake up call that this building is too small and has been for years. They even moved the customer counter off the property which is a cluster friend already. People have to turn left out of a street that has four lanes after they pick up their package. Not to mention shipping from this location is gonna be the biggest hassle. It is located in a group of small warehouses. Wow, whos making these ridiculous decisions and why ? Customer frustration is gonna be high. They have to drive down a block to come get the hold for pickups.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It just started this past Monday and thankfully its not summer here in ga. That would be unbearable at 90degrees, sweaty seats and b o big time. This seasonal bus ride is to let the part timers park in the lot and a wake up call that this building is too small and has been for years. They even moved the customer counter off the property which is a cluster friend already. People have to turn left out of a street that has four lanes after they pick up their package. Not to mention shipping from this location is gonna be the biggest hassle. It is located in a group of small warehouses. Wow, whos making these ridiculous decisions and why ? Customer frustration is gonna be high. They have to drive down a block to come get the hold for pickups.

UPS would much rather have people ship through ASO's (UPS Store, Staples, etc) than through the customer counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.