Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
UPS would much rather have people ship through ASO's (UPS Store, Staples, etc) than through the customer counter.
That's true , it just the fact that they have to come and get their package which is always a waiting game. Someone from the counter is going to continuously come down a block to the hub and collect them. Nightmare!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
killingtimehalloween.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why do you say that? They make more money at customer counters than if they shipping through an ASO.

I have had both of our account execs tell me that UPS would prefer customers use our Authorized Shipping Outlets than our customer counter.

Our counter is very small and due to our location does minimal business, even during Peak.

upschuck

I have had both of our account execs tell me that UPS would prefer customers use our Authorized Shipping Outlets than our customer counter.

Our counter is very small and due to our location does minimal business, even during Peak.
Ok, I thought you were making a company wide direction they were trying to have customers use, and wondered why that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.