Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Better than the sleep number beds...huge and awkward to carry. Luckily the heaviest thing I'm lifting today weighs 12 ounces! lol:beersmiley:
Day off wow are your lips brown? Happy Halloween! They let two drivers off in our center and said they would lighten us up so we can get home early and avoid the trick or treaters. Another lie.

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS used to try to get drivers in early on trick or treat nights but that has pretty much gone away. Except for maybe in the BOG.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Day off wow are your lips brown? Happy Halloween! They let two drivers off in our center and said they would lighten us up so we can get home early and avoid the trick or treaters. Another lie.
"Are your lips brown?" :rofl: Nice! They just might be...but that's not why I got the day off! lmao..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Tummy ache?
Nah...my center manager offered me the day off to work the trainees....but like I was telling a buddy of mine...they can pay you for a sick or personal day. She asked me yesterday when I clocked out how I wanted to get paid for today..I chose sick day cause I'm saving my last 5 personals.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
No on the rag sick days...plug it up, chew some Midol...and get my :censored2: to work...lol
tumblr_mub9frrqVs1r5yiuao1_400.gif

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Today is my last day at my old hellhole building. Moving to a new and much more spacious building where there is room for everything indoors. No more peak being open to the elements 6 hours a day.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT. I'm looking forward to it.:happy-very: 12 years of that plus preload taking over the shop during peak (which never ended this year), I've had enough.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Today is my last day at my old hellhole building. Moving to a new and much more spacious building where there is room for everything indoors. No more peak being open to the elements 6 hours a day.
I'm happy for you. Our DM made more room for the mechanics to work by getting rid of a few cages of junk and moved like 75 PC tires out to the yard. Not to complain, but now the guys are welding inside the building like 3 feet from a walkway that leads to a break area outside. Hello, OSHA? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.