Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
20141031_153626.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't drink and use hammers at the same time.
My dad smashed his finger once on the fingernail while hammering while half hammered. So it swells up like an SOB. and the nail was cracked and all purple. I'm about 7 years old..and sit there and watch him light an unbent paper clip cherry red and stick it thru his fingernail into his finger and all this blood and stuff oozes out. He didn't even flinch..my dad was a tough old bastard...lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
My dad smashed his finger once on the fingernail while hammering while half hammered. So it swells up like an SOB. and the nail was cracked and all purple. I'm about 7 years old..and sit there and watch him light an unbent paper clip cherry red and stick it thru his fingernail into his finger and all this blood and stuff oozes out. He didn't even flinch..my dad was a tough old bastard...lol.

that was the prescribed way to do it----it still may be

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Done that many times but without it heated. Just getting the pressure off by making a hole in the nail makes it feel so much better.

oldngray

nowhere special
Watching the Wisconsin-Rutgers game it the weather in NJ looks more like Wisconsin. Windy and freezing rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.