Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Also, don't let your bizznitch keep her wine in the freezer and not tell you. I woke up to wine all over my freezer and this.....View attachment 14512

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.
Cavit Pinot Grigio? I recognize the bottle....I had an ex who drank that. It shouldn't go in the freezer...it goes in the garbage...lol. That crap is like the budweiser of wine...gimme a good beer anyday! Lmao ;)

Fedex Guy

I here ya, the good thing is it's cheap. Not to mention it doesn't take much for 105lbs to get drunk.

Fedex Guy

If this bizznitch keeps blowing shyt up in my freezer, she will be a ex soon!

Fedex Guy

Exactly....he didn't like the taste of beer....that was strike one! Ohhh...this again? I'm a chick...lol ;)

Ah, thought maybe you were gay. Which would be fine. So wait a minute, you want to be in the car with IVE, oldngray and myself pickin up hookers when we win the lottery?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ah, thought maybe you were gay. Which would be fine. So wait a minute, you want to be in the car with IVE, oldngray and myself pickin up hookers when we win the lottery?

Sure why not? Money and beer??? Yes please! Besides, who do you think will have to go to the pharmacy and buy the shampoo when you 3 get crabs from the strippers?? Lmao

Fedex Guy

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405279568.418599.jpg
nailed it!

Fedex Guy

Sure why not? Money and beer??? Yes please! Besides, who do you think will have to go to the pharmacy and buy the shampoo when you 3 get crabs from the strippers?? Lmao
LMAO, good point. Fair enough. Let's just hope it's something we can wash off!

Status
Not open for further replies.