Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00031.jpg
Yummy....you are for later!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had one pulled in Vietnam by an Army dentist out in the field at a fire support base while sitting on 2 wooden ammo cases with my head tilted back resting on something. Painless is all remember.

Yeah, we've all heard about the multitude of drugs that were used by our military in Vietnam. I guess it WAS painless. ;)

rod

Retired 23 years
Yeah, we've all heard about the multitude of drugs that were used by our military in Vietnam. I guess it WAS painless. ;)

I won't argue that there wasn't drug usage over there (marijuana for the most part) but in all reality the stuff being used there was probably 5 time less potent than what is available here now. Not that a person couldn't catch a buzz. Alcohol was also available though not in great quantities to us. If you were in a mechanized infantry unit like I was you only had access to beer while back at base camp. That was just 3 times during the year I was there . Every once in a while you could buy a jug of Windsor (watered down to about 50-50) from some ARVN (South Vietnams Army). I remember they once helicoptered us out a half a pallet of beer (Budweiser) and everyone (except the brass) got ONE. No ice to cool it off with though. Nothing like a HOT (not just warm) beer to make a person want to give up drinking altogether.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I won't argue that there wasn't drug usage over there (marijuana for the most part) but in all reality the stuff being used there was probably 5 time less potent than what is available here now. Not that a person couldn't catch a buzz. Alcohol was also available though not in great quantities to us. If you were in a mechanized infantry unit like I was you only had access to beer while back at base camp. That was just 3 times during the year I was there . Every once in a while you could buy a jug of Windsor (watered down to about 50-50) from some ARVN (South Vietnams Army). I remember they once helicoptered us out a half a pallet of beer (Budweiser) and everyone (except the brass) got ONE. No ice to cool it off with though. Nothing like a HOT (not just warm) beer to make a person want to give up drinking altogether.
Except for Thai sticks, they were equal!

Last edited:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Having a wisdom tooth removed can be easy or not. It depends on the roots. Straight roots and it will pop right out but if the dentist has to dig around it will hurt. I had 3 of mine removed at different times (still have 1 left) and they all came out easily.
baby-oil-slap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.