Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I've lived with this pretty much all my life and won't argue with you one bit. We keep praying for that global warming crap but it just don't happen here.
Not sure if you start hating the cold more as you get older or is it because we work at UPS? Or better answer, a combination of both lmfao.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-15.jpeg

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
I've lived with this pretty much all my life and won't argue with you one bit. We keep praying for that global warming crap but it just don't happen here.

Same here. I just roll my eyes at those that waste their time complaining.

oldngray

nowhere special
Having a wisdom tooth removed can be easy or not. It depends on the roots. Straight roots and it will pop right out but if the dentist has to dig around it will hurt. I had 3 of mine removed at different times (still have 1 left) and they all came out easily.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Having a wisdom tooth removed can be easy or not. It depends on the roots. Straight roots and it will pop right out but if the dentist has to dig around it will hurt. I had 3 of mine removed at different times (still have 1 left) and they all came out easily.
I remember the oral surgeon used a kind of mini circular saw? I was numb but awake...and cue mini internal panic attack when I realized he was going to use it on me....lmao. I was a kid..17 or 18 at the time.

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember the oral surgeon used a mini circular saw? I was numb but awake...and cue mini internal panic attack when I realized he was going to use it on me....lmao. I was a kid..17 or 18 at the time.
Mine just popped right out without any cutting or digging around.

rod

Retired 23 years
I had one pulled in Vietnam by an Army dentist out in the field at a fire support base while sitting on 2 wooden ammo cases with my head tilted back resting on something. Painless is all remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.