Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have only been to NYC twice----once when I was in college and the other when I was flying out of JFK back to Sicily.

When I was in college I came down to visit a friend who was going to Columbia. All I can remember is we got drunk and rode the subway.

When I was going back to Sicily I took the bus in to Grand Central and then a taxi out to JFK. Scared the :censored2: out of me.

Nice place to visit----would never want to live there.

I've been there many times. I love NYC. You have to visit with an open mind.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My youngest,went to Time Square. New Years Eve 2013. Said it was a freak show.

had fun,but will never do it again.!
Lol that's something everyone should do once when they're young...it's a sh**load of standing and just tons and tons of people and so hard to find a bathroom if you're sneak drinking, lol I did it twice when I was around your youngest's age....never again!

Bald is beautiful....saves on hair products, but you'll need hats to keep warm. Think Telly Savalas.....darn, now I need a Tootsie Roll Pop!
Kojaktelly.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
I loved NYC---then again we had my wifes brother who lives out there take us in his car. He was used to it and knew his way around so we got to tour all the sights except the Worlds Trade Center. By the time we got there we were beat and ready to go back to his place. We did drive around it but I have always regretted not taking a tour of it (them). I found it a very exciting city and would go back in a heart beat but unfortunately our "guide" got married to a very demanding woman (ie-bitch) who don't let him have any fun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.