Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Damm that sux for you lol. I couldn't take that nonsense at all. No freedom at all= WOULD HAVE BEEN DIVORCED A LONG TIME AGO. I feel bad for the guys who are married and are a prisoner at their house lol.
#92357 im allowed to go out to the grocery but only for 2 hours and cant go with my striped jump suit.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Was wondering what was going on with them lil biznitchee little kid handcuffs I saw sitting on top of that pink ballerina outfit. Thanx now I know, no need to stress about it anymore, their yours. Big weight off my shoulders lmfao.
Pink ballerina outfit? Sounds like yours...Robin Hood..Man in Tights! Lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
#92357 im allowed to go out to the grocery but only for 2 hours and cant go with my striped jump suit.
Love ya to death dude, but dam son, how do you deal with that garbage? I tell people all the time, a man needs time to be a man, or hang out with his boys once in a while, don't matter if the man is 90 years old, he needs his guy time once in a while and vice versa with women needing their time. That aint healthy homeboy for sure. That's why you see marriages go right down the pooper with insecurity.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.