Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My center manager asked to see me when I got off road today. Turns out they want me to train a new driver for a few (4-5) hours tomorrow. He is a former feeder driver who just got back from driving school and they want me to take him on road, go through the DOK and give him a taste of what the job entails.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My center manager asked to see me when I got off road today. Turns out they want me to train a new driver for a few (4-5) hours tomorrow. He is a former feeder driver who just got back from driving school and they want me to take him on road, go through the DOK and give him a taste of what the job entails.
I would let a new driver observe me. I wouldn't train them and I sure wouldn't go over the DOKs.

Johney

Pineapple King
What is a former feeder driver doing in p/c?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00153.jpg
Sock in the yard....Inde was here? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.