Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey doc!...I accidentally,fell on this.
My cousin is an ER nurse...man some of the things she's seen in orifices and the stupid excuses and stories people come up with to try and explain how they got there...lmao.

True story alert.... A guy goes to the ER with a maglight (a big one) up his :censored2:....he was "checking the fusebox in the basement while naked" because the power went out.

oldngray

nowhere special
My cousin is an ER nurse...man some of the things she's seen in orifices and the stupid excuses and stories people come up with to try and explain how they got there...lmao.

True story alert.... A guy goes to the ER with a maglight (a big one) up his :censored2:....he was "checking the fusebox in the basement while naked" because the power went out.

rod

Retired 23 years
I got the same letter in the mail from Liberty Mutual today promising all kinds of goodness if I switched my car insurance to them. Now why should I be skeptical about them? :sheepish:

They are probably no worse than any other insurance company. For the most part they all promise you the world when they sell you a policy and back pedal like a bitch when it comes time to pay out. I rank insurance salesman in the same catigorie as car salesman, lawyers and real estate salesman.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
3050779.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Plumbing SUCKS!. I spent all day installing a new hot water heater. At least I have time to do things like that now. When working too many hours every day there is no time for doing things yourself. I know how to do plumbing, I just hate messing with it. And it would be stupidly expensive to pay someone else to do it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Plumbing SUCKS!. I spent all day installing a new hot water heater. At least I have time to do things like that now. When working too many hours every day there is no time for doing things yourself. I know how to do plumbing, I just hate messing with it. And it would be stupidly expensive to pay someone else to do it.
images-32.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-19.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would much rather write a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.