Status
Not open for further replies.
A little something for the MRS.
20140827_172014.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
They gave me a new truck,last year.
I hated it.....im the only driver in the world, fighting to get an old truck!

No. I was senior driver my last couple years. Every time a new truck came in, the car wash guys would give it to me.

No thanks! All the beeps and chimes drove me crazy. And, I didn't want to break in a new seat to fit my skinny butt!

rod

Retired 23 years
I got everything connected and working as it should. Of course there was the obligatory trip to a hardware store in the middle to get one more thing.

There always is. The only thing that sucks worse than plumbing is fixing 50-70 year old plumbing. You may as well start at the curb and work your way into the house. I wouldn't mind plumbing so much but you always seam to end up standing on your head or working in a space that is only big enough for one hand.

Z

ZQXC

I have a vintage wooden crate for the old glass Coke bottles that I place on the ground at each stop.:raspberry:

Z

ZQXC

I bet you sumbeechs are all jacked up about going in to work on Founders Day. Upstate has probably been up since 0400 ironing his dress uniform; he make even break out his black patent leather shoes left over from the Air Force days.

I do hope he isn't disappointed with his 25 year service award.
Paper on one side and cardboard on the other. I would be ashamed to present that worthless crap to a 1 year employee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.