O'Brien criticized for upcoming speech

Appvol

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

JL 0513

Watching it live. There's really no reason for Democrats to be pissed if they watch the speech. They just can't handle the fact he's doing it at the RNC. His words are still that of a Union President, simply reaching out to both sides.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Watching it live. There's really no reason for Democrats to be pissed if they watch the speech. They just can't handle the fact he's doing it at the RNC. His words are still that of a Union President, simply reaching out to both sides.
@Wally doesn't get it,

....he can't see past his own nose and wallet.
It would be funny if Tough Guy gave the same exact speech with names changed at the DNC convention.

Thebrownblob

Just wouldn’t be a good fit…
I think his speech would’ve worked very well at the DNC. he talked about corporations taking advantage of a little people, good jobs with good wages and benefits, and passing legislation so that people can organize to get the protection at the jobs they need.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think his speech would’ve worked very well at the DNC. he talked about corporations taking advantage of a little people, good jobs with good wages and benefits, and passing legislation so that people can organize to get the protection at the jobs they need.
This is maybe the best time in modern history for him to make that speech to conservatives though.

Republican voters have a lot of grievances against corporations and their influence, and they've got a populist presidential candidate willing to shake things up.

Thebrownblob

This is maybe the best time in modern history for him to make that speech to conservatives though.

Republican voters have a lot of grievances against corporations and their influence, and they've got a populist presidential candidate willing to shake things up.
Yes, I agree. I think his speech resonates with many people in both parties it was a very good speech. And he gave it in a way that people were actually receptive that you wouldn’t expect to be.

The American worker is getting left behind, really through no fault of their own and mostly because they’re trying to do it on their own.