O'Brien criticized for upcoming speech

tourists24

Giving a great interview on Fox right now. Talking about how Vance has supported a lot Teamster issues

IMG_0067.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe maybe not. But I would say already there are Republicans who have done things for us. Not necessarily at the national level, but if you go to some of the state houses that is where the rubber meets the road. Thereā€™s quite a few states that have pushback against driverless trucks with the help of Republicans and Democrats. Pretty hard to look your constituents in the eye and say you think itā€™s OK for driverless truck run over a family of people and have the corporation owns it almost no liability.
The outcome will vary state by state. It's a mixed bag. I'm not fan but I know Ted Cruz tried to get the rail road workers their paid time off. Whether he did it because he knew Congress wouldn't pass it is also up in the air.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It would be funny if Tough Guy gave the same exact speech with names changed at the DNC convention.

I was reading about itā€¦sounds like possibly he wanted to attend both conventions but the other union heads got him pulled from the DNC because of his RNC appearance