Odd question

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
She asked a simple question and was treated like a whack-a-troll !!

l3vQX6gwlMDgrxVvO.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I loved that game
Got quite good at it over the years
Sometimes it's just going extra for the customer. Like if a split is in and you tell the split driver to go early. Little stuff like that. People that don't tip, screw that, they are on their own.

BrownInTx

You are one pathetic loser. Im sure you jack off to these threads every night. :censored2: off.....also I happen to be a beautiful blonde bombshell with a smokin' hot boyfriend, a great job, and I happen to have a damn good pasta sauce recipe....oh and a tight ass! You're barking up the wrong tree :censored2:!

Pics or I call bull $ hit

BrownInTx

Jill your mom is pathetic. She should have known to scan the area before getting into her vehicle. And Before she threw it into reverse and gunned it she should have cleared up her mirrors ( They are on each side of the vehicle and she also has a review mirror assuming that it hadn't previously fallen off ).

From your tone i believe you're being dishonest. The driver more than likely blocked the drive and your mom backed into one of package cars at 15mph.

You and your mom should be ashamed of being dishonest. Tell your mom to suck it up and tell the truth.

clean hairy

She might have gone elsewhere, claiming that her Mom got a ticket for impeding progress of an Emergency Vehicle, and wanting to know how to fight the ticket.
After all, how was her Mom to know there was a big Firetruck with lights and siren blaring trying to get by?
Not her Moms fault, and how dare they give her mom a ticket worth several hundred $$!