Official Canada Thread with Current News

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Klein, you can never understand how truly special it is to be a parent and how much anguish those parents went through. I politely ask that you keep your opinions to yourself on this subject. Dave.

klein

Für Meno :)
OK, Klein, all of your smoking has given you a stage 4 lung cancer.....the doctors could operate and remove it, but you're gonna die in 6 months anyway, so they're not gonna do the surgery( even if it would buy you a year). Yeah, that's not what "the folks down south" believe. We apparently value life more here than up there.

Yeah right, if you don`t have insurance they won`t even take another look at you down south !
Baby Joseph probably would have died at birth down south, too. You folks have double the infant mortality rate then us.
Explain that please !

Maybe, it`s because the young and healthy don`t need health insurance or can`t afford it ? So, they don't go for routine check-ups during pregnancy, because it costs too much money to see a doctor ?
Or what else is it ?

If you truely believed in the above quote you wrote, then you'ld be all for national healthcare - just to save more lives !

klein

Maybe us Canadians do value human life more then the US ?

TODAY - September 28, 2011

cautiontape-bg.jpg

Canadian city murder-free for two years

Officials on both sides of the border are lauding the 'extraordinary'

Detroit, which is just 1,200 metres from Windsor and has a population four times larger, has recorded 260 homicides to date in 2011.
Smith also credits what he calls the local "highly trained EMS and emergency room" staff for saving lives that otherwise may be lost in the aftermath of a violent confrontation." Smith said that during the last two years there have been "close calls" involving the victims of stabbings and beatings who were kept alive in time to be treated and saved at hospital.

packageguy

Klein, your so full of ****, I mean knowledge. where do you get this from. I read your posts and comments and it seems like you belittle everyone.

klein

The problem I have with her cooking and baking threads is, she just copies and paste them.
Why won't she try it herself and take a pic of it, like I do, then post it.

But, I suppose with those 842 postings, she doesn't have time to cook or bake, anyways.. :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess you had to find someplace to put those 842 posts you have made since 9/8.
I can't for the life of me figure out why the # of my posts bothers you so much. Do you lose sleep over it? You've been here 4 years and I've been here 11 years...............so I should have more posts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The problem I have with her cooking and baking threads is, she just copies and paste them.
Why won't she try it herself and take a pic of it, like I do, then post it.

But, I suppose with those 842 postings, she doesn't have time to cook or bake, anyways.. :)

Listen you pitiful pile-on piece of ****.......I cook dinner every night around here and I'm very good at it. I've posted enough recipes on here to last a young bride her entire marriage. Of course they are copied.....how do you teach Julia Child's specialty dish unless you place her recipe here. And no, it's not a hot dog or poutine.

I intend to keep my experiments in the kitchen to myself. You can be the chef now and you can post 842 ways to cook a hot dog!!! Good luck Weiner-Boy!

klein

No cooking today, went to KFC (oh look we have french fries) ! :)
$6.99 + 5% GST = $7.34 for the 4 piece meal (4 pieces of chicken, fries, gravy, and coleslaw).

tourists24

Who has not forgotten this story ?
Baby Joseph died today.
The baby that had no other outcome, but death, and the Canadian Healthboard agreed an operation would be useless.
Anyways, so whatever church they belong to, has raised money to send the baby to St Louis for the surgery, and now less then 6 mths later the end result is the same. But, mind you, atleast some surgeon in the US got paid very good money, and so did the nurses and hospital there.

Baby Joseph dies at home after legal battle
Its nice to know the Canadian doctors got to decide when the life of the child was not worth spending money on them.... Maybe they will do the same to you one day. Im sure you will justify the savings then

klein

If doctors recommend to take the baby off life support, what would normal people decide to do ?
What would your insurance company pay, if doctors recommended taking it off life support ?

No difference ! Don't make a stink over a lost cause !

tourists24

Klein, you can never understand how truly special it is to be a parent and how much anguish those parents went through. I politely ask that you keep your opinions to yourself on this subject. Dave.
He doesnt know how Upstate... he's a know it all and a legend in his own mind. Funny though... he has no connection to UPS anymore but has no other place to go and hang out..... this is where there needs to be a WienerCafe.com

Listen you pitiful pile-on piece of ****.......I cook dinner every night around here and I'm very good at it. I've posted enough recipes on here to last a young bride her entire marriage. Of course they are copied.....how do you teach Julia Child's specialty dish unless you place her recipe here. And no, it's not a hot dog or poutine.

I intend to keep my experiments in the kitchen to myself. You can be the chef now and you can post 842 ways to cook a hot dog!!! Good luck Weiner-Boy!

LOL! Go get `em Mom!

tourists24

If doctors recommend to take the baby off life support, what would normal people decide to do ?
What would your insurance company pay, if doctors recommended taking it off life support ?

No difference ! Don't make a stink over a lost cause !
You're right,,, it was only one kid... what was I thinking.