Official Canada Thread with Current News

moreluck

golden ticket member
No cooking today, went to KFC (oh look we have french fries) ! :)
$6.99 + 5% GST = $7.34 for the 4 piece meal (4 pieces of chicken, fries, gravy, and coleslaw).

That green crap looks like pistachio pudding. Here, we have potato wedges....makes fries look amateurish!!

klein

Für Meno :)
TODAY - September 28, 2011

flag-bg.jpg

Canada has best reputation in the world

The country comes in first place in a study measuring

klein

....................people who don`t have the mental capacity to complete sentences?

How's this for ya ?

World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science?

The OECD's comprehensive world education ranking report, PISA, is out. Find out how each country compares

Around 470,000 15-year-olds across the world sat a numeracy, literacy and science test last year, the results of which inform the latest Pisa study by the Paris-based Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

PISA-rankings-within-OECD-001.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, klein can I use this chart , I would like to post it on La Raza.
You know the group that claims that CA, AZ,and NM really belongs to Mexico.

klein

Oh yeah, individual rights like carrying a gun ??

You dare post that after I posted the City of Windsor yesterday ?
Only a bridge of 3/4mile seperates Windsor from Detroit.

Murders in Windsor last 2 years = 0 (as in Zero)
Murders in Detroit as of this year (not even thru 3/4 of the year) = 260 (as in Two hundred Sixty) !

Where would you rather live ?
Have a gun and defend yourself or live in peace and quiet without a gun ?

How's this for ya ?

World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science?

The OECD's comprehensive world education ranking report, PISA, is out. Find out how each country compares

Around 470,000 15-year-olds across the world sat a numeracy, literacy and science test last year, the results of which inform the latest Pisa study by the Paris-based Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

PISA-rankings-within-OECD-001.jpg

Wow! You can copy and paste! So can my four year old. When you can come up with actual theories or research you have come up with on your own,Einstein, then maybe you can attempt to Lord over us with thoughts you haven`t plagiarized.

Murders in Detroit as of this year (not even thru 3/4 of the year) = 260 (as in Two hundred Sixty) !

Depends. Would you be living next door?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Windsor is a great place, I lived in Detroit in the 70s, and we would go across that bridge to play bingo. Detroit was the murder capital of the US in that year. And it is still run by Democrats. They did elect a republican governor, but boy does he have his work cut out. They killed the motor city.