Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

Righties build EVs, because they are inherently superior vehicles for the coming post-apocalyptic balkanized pseudo-civil war
How do you figure? All klaus will have to do is shut your electric off and you’re not going anywhere. They are no different. It’s just a personal choice on what you want to drive. But they help nothing.

wilberforce15

How do you figure? All klaus will have to do is shut your electric off and you’re not going anywhere. They are no different. It’s just a personal choice on what you want to drive. But they help nothing.
You need Klaus for gas, parts, and all kinds of things.

I have infinite fuel and all my maintenance for decades without Klaus or anyone else.

wilberforce15

Exactly, they are no different. Except for the fact they are easier to control for the elites.
No, I can be cut off from the grid, from all maintenance parts, and anything else, and I can run fine for decades. I make all my own fuel on my own property, and I can do so without the grid.

Electric motors require basically no fluid and filter changes, and I only need tires to run for nearly forever.