Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

Yawn. You run to a new objection every time you get proven wrong about stuff.

Nobody cares. This is going to happen and win. The vehicles themselves are superior and their customers are very happy.
Some places will build more power. Some will build plenty. Some won't. Some will be tyrants. Some won't.

You'll grasp onto every fire or every outage like it vindicates your entire worldview.

yawn. It is still going to happen.
Lol, because there are so many, it’s hard to stay on topic.

rod

Retired 23 years
1660023170243.png

wilberforce15

Standard $37,495
Pro $42,495
Pro AWD $46,295
Pro S $47,495
Pro S AWD $51,295
Pro S Plus $50,195
Pro S Plus AWD $43,995
Price cut means low demand. It's bad.

Tesla is raising prices at will. That signifies high demand.

wilberforce15

I thought you might.
I guess not.
No, I don't. I'm about 10 miles to your right, politically, and I know that child labor is the best way out of poverty for countries like that.

The industrial ladder has to be climbed. If you don't give those children work, they just starve. After the children work, then maybe only teens work, and then maybe only adults.

This is how civilization develops. It has to go through growth stages. They're in the child labor stage.

If you stop employing their children, they are WORSE off. They need this business.

Non liberal

No, I don't. I'm about 10 miles to your right, politically, and I know that child labor is the best way out of poverty for countries like that.

The industrial ladder has to be climbed. If you don't give those children work, they just starve. After the children work, then maybe only teens work, and then maybe only adults.

This is how civilization develops. It has to go through growth stages. They're in the child labor stage.

If you stop employing their children, they are WORSE off. They need this business.
Lol, WTH, ok, im sure they’re getting paid what an adult would make.

Non liberal

Oh, you're one of those do-gooders who think unemployment and starvation for these kids is better?

Because that's the other option.
If you want to feel good and take their work from them, all you do is make them starve. Lefties are the worst, and you're one of them.
Lol, well I sure as hell wouldn’t want to enslave them.

wilberforce15

Lol, well I sure as hell wouldn’t want to enslave them.
So, you would make them starve, because you're a do-gooder liberal who can't see the real world.
Their options are exploitative child labor, or starvation and death. Those are the choices. There is no Option C. Welcome to the real world, lefty. Look it in the eye. It's real.