Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

I can't tell if you're serious. Theyre also working.

It takes 6 wages to feed a couple and four kids. Or more.

That's the way poverty like that works. They work, or they don't eat. And often they still don't eat.
So your ok with companies just continue to not pay them a working wage and keep poverty as well as disease, that will eventually affect rich countries, alive and well?

wilberforce15

So, everybody in Chile works under slave labor?
1660057570498.png

This was the picture. You think this is Chile? You're really not even smart enough to talk to.

vantexan

No, I read about this. It’s Chile, is where this takes place. They use water in the salt flats to extract the lithium or something, and they use child labor to do it. On top of child labor, it’s incredibly hard on the environment polluting the locals fresh water supply.
They aren't black in Chile and Chile is as about as close to a First World nation as it gets in Latin America. They aren't using child labor in mines. Chile is known for its copper mines. By far the world's biggest lithium deposit is next door in Bolivia.

wilberforce15

So your ok with companies just continue to not pay them a working wage and keep poverty as well as disease, that will eventually affect rich countries, alive and well?
They can't pay a living wage. It's impossible. That's what tinpot dictators enable. It's not an option. I don't know how to make you understand such basic facts. Paying them more cannot physically be done.

vantexan

Yeah, probably. Doesn’t look like Argentina or Australia.
Chile is about half white. The rest are either Native American or a mixture of white and native American(mestizos). There are some Afro-Bolivians in Bolivia whose ancestors were imported as slaves to work in the Potosi silver mine. They are few in number and keep to themselves in a few small villages. They aren't working in lithium mines. Modern mining equipment is used.