Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

That stretch of I-95 has conditions that make it susceptible to ice forming. Something a lot of travelers wouldn't know

When your battery dies it'll take you a week to get it moved? 😂
I'd still have battery after a week, because I wouldn't need to run it. Good grief. You are just absolutely committed to not understanding anything. I'd have battery after a week.

wilberforce15

I literally took you off ignore because it is so fun to make you look dumb. But even I'm at my limits. Back on ignore.

Your information forcefield has kept you well protected from knowledge.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661640554040.png

Non liberal

I have another reason to want one. After my dad passes I'll use my inheritance to buy a new Prius outright. Going to head out to New Mexico. $225 a year camping pass if you aren't a state resident allows you to camp for free all year in their state parks. Or $4 a night if you want electricity. You have to move every 14 days to another park but they have 35 around the state that allow camping. Can be at cooler high elevation in the summer, warmer low elevation in the winter. The Prius will be my living room with satellite radio and Verizon for internet. Gas and insurance will be my rent. Clean bathrooms with showers, trash disposal. At 67 my income will be less than $20k a year. Haven't found a better solution other than living overseas. That has its own issues. And they don't have green chile!
So you’ll live out of the car, or camp in a tent?

wilberforce15

Yes, and that tank gets less and less everyday. Where as my tank stays the same size for the life of the vehicle.
No, the battery degradation over a decade or two will be little different than your mpg drop.

I have a Versa that once got 40 mpg. With a few hundred thousand miles, it's more like 34 mpg now. That's a reduction in range roughly comparable to an EV.

Non liberal

No, the battery degradation over a decade or two will be little different than your mpg drop.

I have a Versa that once got 40 mpg. With a few hundred thousand miles, it's more like 34 mpg now. That's a reduction in range roughly comparable to an EV.
Clean the injectors, you’ll be back to 40. I’ve never had a drop in mpg, quite the opposite, I get mpg increases.