Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1661688568817.png

Non liberal

Non liberal

No, they don't. The threat is autonomy.
EV's also allow more more individual independence than gas cars.

I can make my own fuel for my EV. I can't make gasoline.
Wrong again Wilbur, YOU may be capable of creating your own electricity. The goal is to control the bulk of citizens living in the metro areas. Frankly you would still be controlled to an extent with your 250 miles or so of range. Evs will never allow for long distance travel without the extra hassle of wasting time charging which will deter the masses, they will never tow an rv to allow for cross country vacations for the average citizen. I’m not going to pretend like I know all the reasons for it, but evs are obviously a huge part of the new world order agenda.

wilberforce15

Wrong again Wilbur, YOU may be capable of creating your own electricity. The goal is to control the bulk of citizens living in the metro areas. Frankly you would still be controlled to an extent with your 250 miles or so of range. Evs will never allow for long distance travel without the extra hassle of wasting time charging which will deter the masses, they will never tow an rv to allow for cross country vacations for the average citizen. I’m not going to pretend like I know all the reasons for it, but evs are obviously a huge part of the new world order agenda.
Cross country trips that don't involve towing are quite simple with existing EVs. This isn't hard. I've spelled this out and done the trips myself. I've done 500 miles a dozen times, and 1000 miles in a day a few times. The total travel time impact is minimal. It's really quite fine.
The average person doesn't do many of those trips, and the average person definitely doesn't do it while towing. Your sense of normal is quite screwed up.

Of course EV's are part of the NWO agenda.
You're still wrong on travel time and the basics of the tech.

vantexan

Cross country trips that don't involve towing are quite simple with existing EVs. This isn't hard. I've spelled this out and done the trips myself. I've done 500 miles a dozen times, and 1000 miles in a day a few times. The total travel time impact is minimal. It's really quite fine.
The average person doesn't do many of those trips, and the average person definitely doesn't do it while towing. Your sense of normal is quite screwed up.

Of course EV's are part of the NWO agenda.
You're still wrong on travel time and the basics of the tech.
People tow RV's 500+ miles in a day all the time.

wilberforce15

People tow RV's 500+ miles in a day all the time.
Yes, they do. And it's a very small portion of the population.
Hence, why I said his understanding of "average person" was stupid. And it is.

The average person doesn't own an RV, and barely makes any 500 mile drives in a year. These are facts, not feelings.

wilberforce15

11 million households own RV's.
There are 120 million households in America.

So, at best, you're talking about less than 10% of the population, and most of those don't do any 500 mile drives in a year.

We're talking about less than 5% of the population pulling an RV 500 miles, at best, and you're pretending they're average.

Nope, they're 1 out of 20 households. lol. Y'all are just so ignorant or you suck at math.

vantexan

Yes, they do. And it's a very small portion of the population.
Hence, why I said his understanding of "average person" was stupid. And it is.

The average person doesn't own an RV, and barely makes any 500 mile drives in a year. These are facts, not feelings.
There are millions of RV owners in the U.S. Not to mention many thousands of people towing RV's professionally. I did that in 1998. Drove 107,000 miles in 7 months. Routinely drove 500+ miles a day. Went over 1100 miles several times.