Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Can we get back to how FakeTexan and TotallyLiberal thought that RV owners doing long haul was the average person?

When they're really less than 5% of the population?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
All EV's can keep the cabin warm at 2-3% battery consumption per hour in the most extreme cold. This is not hard. It's math. it's not even close. You are embarrassing yourself. However affordable you want.
Good grief.
You obviously haven't owned one. The heater and blower is one of the most battery consuming thing in ev vehicles.other then the motors.

Ou812fu

Can you stop with your lies? Just curious..

If you are stuck in that Tesla in this.then you are frozen or looking for a vehicle with fuel..

7 hours in , and 17 hours to go with no heat.

Smh, at the stupidity.

Let me guess. I bet you try and say it never happens.

vantexan

Can we get back to how FakeTexan and TotallyLiberal thought that RV owners doing long haul was the average person?

When they're really less than 5% of the population?
Nobody said they were the average person. But millions of people need access to vehicles capable of towing significant weight. I guess in your world people will just have to settle for smaller trailers or haul less horses, etc. EV's always being superior and all that.

Non liberal

Cross country trips that don't involve towing are quite simple with existing EVs. This isn't hard. I've spelled this out and done the trips myself. I've done 500 miles a dozen times, and 1000 miles in a day a few times. The total travel time impact is minimal. It's really quite fine.
The average person doesn't do many of those trips, and the average person definitely doesn't do it while towing. Your sense of normal is quite screwed up.

Of course EV's are part of the NWO agenda.
You're still wrong on travel time and the basics of the tech.
Half the country wants the flexibility to do what they want. With an ev, you don’t have the choice to take a road trip. Sorry, charging is just too inconvenient. This isn’t hard.

wilberforce15

Half the country wants the flexibility to do what they want. With an ev, you don’t have the choice to take a road trip. Sorry, charging is just too inconvenient. This isn’t hard.
So I dreamt driving TN to VT by myself in a day in an EV? Strange. It was very realistic.

You are woefully misinformed on a broad spectrum of facts. It took about an hour longer than it takes in a gas car.

1000 miles. About 2 hours of charging. All charging locations have bathrooms and food.

Most people would have an hour of stops in 1000 miles anyway.

Therefore, an EV cost me a single hour over a 1000 mile trip. Nobody cares about that difference.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

And here is where the iron bladder brigade pretends to have bladders of iron. And to make 5 minute gas stops.

And you know what? I don't care. Let them have that stupid claim. We all know it's false.

And even if they're right it makes no difference. Doing a thousand miles in a day is more than anybody wants, and it can be done in an EV just fine. I know this because I've done it, and I can also do math.

Last edited:

newolddude

Nobody said they were the average person. But millions of people need access to vehicles capable of towing significant weight. I guess in your world people will just have to settle for smaller trailers or haul less horses, etc. EV's always being superior and all that.
So much towing going on.

wilberforce15

Can you stop with your lies? Just curious..

Newsflash Dummy: the question is keeping the cabin at a certain temperature, not keeping heater on full blast.

It can keep the cabin at a comfortable temperature for quite a long time without the heater on full blast.

Stupid test that can only fool lying idiots.

We have a few of those. Look in the mirror for one.
My data is accurate. Any Tesla and basically all EV's can keep you warm in a snowstorm just fine.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

So I dreamt driving TN to VT by myself in a day in an EV? Strange. It was very realistic.

You are woefully misinformed on a broad spectrum of facts. It took about an hour longer than it takes in a gas car.

1000 miles. About 2 hours of charging. All charging locations have bathrooms and food.

Most people would have an hour of stops in 1000 miles anyway.

Therefore, an EV cost me a single hour over a 1000 mile trip. Nobody cares about that difference.
That's where you lie you can't make it 1000 miles on one charge., No to mention two charges. The most you'll get is 300 miles then have to charge it. If you charge it to 100% then you might get another 300 miles out of it. That is only 600 miles. Then you charge it again that is another 300 miles. You haven't even hot 1000 miles yet..
Not to mention the charge times to charge to a full battery.. quit lieing .

Screenshot_20220829-142750.png

Anyway, the range of 280 miles (451 km) is one of the best results in the 70 mph range test so far. For reference, a 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD tested some time ago, noted 310 miles (499 km).May 1, 2022

wilberforce15

That's where you lie you can't make it 1000 miles on one charge., No to mention two charges. The most you'll get is 300 miles then have to charge it. If you charge it to 100% then you might get another 300 miles out of it. That is only 600 miles. Then you charge it again that is another 300 miles. You haven't even hot 1000 miles yet..

View attachment 398335

I charged at 250, 500, and 750 miles.

Superchargers get you 200 miles of range in about 15 minutes.
I charged for 40 minutes and much of that was wasted time because I was still eating and chilling.
This is very easy and standard. You are so incredibly ignorant, I don't know how to fix it.

Supercharger network is amazing and is available anywhere I want it, basically. And I can go from 20 miles of range left to 300 miles of range in less than 30 minutes. Anywhere. You are just literally trying to google to keep up with people who actually know things.

wilberforce15

View attachment 398335

Anyway, the range of 280 miles (451 km) is one of the best results in the 70 mph range test so far. For reference, a 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD tested some time ago, noted 310 miles (499 km).May 1, 2022
Are you even able to brush your own teeth? Drive to work?

Does the short bus drop you off at your package car?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

View attachment 398335

They can’t compete in range

Ou812fu

Newsflash Dummy: the question is keeping the cabin at a certain temperature, not keeping heater on full blast.

It can keep the cabin at a comfortable temperature for quite a long time without the heater on full blast.

Stupid test that can only fool lying idiots.

We have a few of those. Look in the mirror for one.
My data is accurate. Any Tesla and basically all EV's can keep you warm in a snowstorm just fine.
He owns a Tesla. Dip..