Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I charged at 250, 500, and 750 miles.

Superchargers get you 200 miles of range in about 15 minutes.
I charged for 40 minutes and much of that was wasted time because I was still eating and chilling.
This is very easy and standard. You are so incredibly ignorant, I don't know how to fix it.

Supercharger network is amazing and is available anywhere I want it, basically. And I can go from 20 miles of range left to 300 miles of range in less than 30 minutes. Anywhere. You are just literally trying to google to keep up with people who actually know things.
Screenshot_20220829-142750.png

newfie

I love following the debate here but I dont see how this country does not eventually end up with electric cars and solar powered home charging and battery power storage.

Ou812fu

I charged at 250, 500, and 750 miles.

Superchargers get you 200 miles of range in about 15 minutes.
I charged for 40 minutes and much of that was wasted time because I was still eating and chilling.
This is very easy and standard. You are so incredibly ignorant, I don't know how to fix it.

Supercharger network is amazing and is available anywhere I want it, basically. And I can go from 20 miles of range left to 300 miles of range in less than 30 minutes. Anywhere. You are just literally trying to google to keep up with people who actually know things.
You don't have one.

Ou812fu

No, you can continue for 200 miles with a 15 minute charge.
30 minutes is full (something like 10% to 90% charge).

If I charged for an hour, it would be sitting on full for 30 minutes already, lol.
Liar ..

The original V1 and V2 Tesla supercharging stations charge with up to 150 kW of power distributed between two cars with a maximum of 150 kW per car, depending on the version. On the original 85 kWh Model S, they take about 20 minutes to charge to 50%, 40 minutes to 80%, and 75 minutes to 100%.

wilberforce15

Not if you’re hauling any weight. Besides, I don’t have an hour to waste while I’m on vacation.
And I've said for about 57 times or maybe it's 86 times already that current EV technology does not support long range consumer towing. If you want to have the one cookie that you have you can go ahead and eat it. It's just better at everything else.

Non liberal

And I've said for about 57 times or maybe it's 86 times already that current EV technology does not support long range consumer towing. If you want to have the one cookie that you have you can go ahead and eat it. It's just better at everything else.
Thank you very much, but if it was better it would be more common. Have a good day sir.

wilberforce15

Thank you very much, but if it was better it would be more common. Have a good day sir.
It has only recently gotten better than gas at most things. And it's a question of production not sales, everything that's made is sold. And production is ramping faster than the model t.

Tesla went from selling 100,000 to 2 million in about 5 years.

wilberforce15

If you do battery swap, you make half the cars you could otherwise. Production is battery limited. So you have to build more batteries than cars if you're going to swap them. All of those excess batteries are cars that you weren't able to make.

Non liberal

It has only recently gotten better than gas at most things. And it's a question of production not sales, everything that's made is sold. And production is ramping faster than the model t.

Tesla went from selling 100,000 to 2 million in about 5 years.
Lol, and it’s going to stop at about precisely 100,000,001 because that’s approximately how many democrats there are. Guess who the one so-called conservative is? 😂