Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Oh wait it's even sillier than I thought. You're saying they would sell a hundred million because that's how many Democrats there are. So I guess we agree Tesla will be the largest car maker in the world? Because that's what that would mean. I'm glad you can admit it.

Non liberal

Oh wait it's even sillier than I thought. You're saying they would sell a hundred million because that's how many Democrats there are. So I guess we agree Tesla will be the largest car maker in the world? Because that's what that would mean. I'm glad you can admit it.
Oh yeah, libs and Bernie impersonators like yourself are really good at only supporting their agenda. I fully expect every lib will buy one just because they’re being told to. And you.

wilberforce15

Well you know, I share purely out of the goodness of my heart.
I share just because I thoroughly enjoy being right, especially in contrast to wrong boomers. This deep dive into Tesla is from 7 or 8 years of deep research that has transformed my family's financial situation forever. Knowing the future is very lucrative.

I might as well let the globalist elite EV tyranny fund my compound in montana.

vantexan

Still haven't explained where all the metals needed to build enough EV's to make a difference in carbon emissions are coming from.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I share just because I thoroughly enjoy being right, especially in contrast to wrong boomers. This deep dive into Tesla is from 7 or 8 years of deep research that has transformed my family's financial situation forever. Knowing the future is very lucrative.

I might as well let the globalist elite EV tyranny fund my compound in montana.
Full of 💩...

wilberforce15

Still haven't explained where all the metals needed to build enough EV's to make a difference in carbon emissions are coming from.
Why would I need to explain where the metals come from?
There is plenty. And whatever shortage there is will go to Tesla, because they have the highest margins and the biggest pockets in the industry. They can do whatever they want, leverage whoever they want, and they've put tens of billions into scaling the biggest manufacturing operation ramp-up in automotive history....and you think they don't have metals.

It's silly. A metal shortage would only increase their lead. Tough environments mean the weak ones die and the strong ones dominate even more.
That's why making courses harder in the PGA led to more Tiger wins. The harder environment widens the gap between weak and strong. The same will occur here.

You can go back into your closet and stroke your precious silver, nickel, lithium, or whatever you pet to go to sleep at night, believing that Granddaddy Elon will never get as much as he wants.

And he'll get as much as he wants.

wilberforce15

I believe it, libs aren’t the smartest folks around.
So, exactly one new stable auto manufacturer has come into the world in an entire century, and that new guy will break in from having one factory, to being the largest in the world, in a mere 10-15 years.

Mechanical and design superiority at function. That is the explanation. They are simply better machines.