Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

26168.jpeg

This graphic is 9 months old. It's roughly the same now.

You can buy all of the shares in these 7 automakers. And you can do it for less than buying Tesla by itself.

There is a reason it's worth more than all the other manufacturers put together. It's better than all of them put together.

Non liberal

Tesla is worth a trillion dollars.
A trillion.
You need a trillion dollars to buy Tesla.

Honda is 50B. That's 50 billion.

Tesla is worth 20 times the amount of Honda.
You can currently, right now, buy Honda 20 times in a row for the value of one Tesla.

It's over. You need a math lesson of some kind.
They were worth a trillion in 2021, they lost 100 billion this year. That can change at a drop of a hat. These car companies have been doing this for a long time, when they start in the ev business they will take the market from Tesla. And the technology and infrastructure will be ready or it won’t happen.

wilberforce15

They were worth a trillion in 2021, they lost 100 billion this year. That can change at a drop of a hat. These car companies have been doing this for a long time, when they start in the ev business they will take the market from Tesla.
Given that it's so high margin, the highest margins in the history of the automotive industry, why haven't they taken it yet? Why can't they beat the 2014 Tesla in production or specs?

You are making my point. A 10% fluctuation in Tesla is twice the entire market value of honda.

Daily fluctuations are twice the value of honda. That's because Honda is small and sucks,and Tesla is big and doesn't suck.

Non liberal

Tesla is worth a trillion dollars.
A trillion.
You need a trillion dollars to buy Tesla.

Honda is 50B. That's 50 billion.

Tesla is worth 20 times the amount of Honda.
You can currently, right now, buy Honda 20 times in a row for the value of one Tesla.

It's over. You need a math lesson of some kind.
See what I mean? This was last year. It’s the same for word, Chevy, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, an ev for every situation, they will crush Tesla.

Attachments

• 2067CB0C-A775-4A06-AEB5-EFABEB361834.png
    2067CB0C-A775-4A06-AEB5-EFABEB361834.png
    608 KB · Views: 27

wilberforce15

See what I mean? This was last year. It’s the same for word, Chevy, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, an ev for every situation, they will crush Tesla.
They can make as many models as they want. They just can't make many of them or sell them at a profit. Those details matter. None of those models are going to make it dent in anything. And all of them are money losers.

wilberforce15

In 2020, Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2021, Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2022 Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2023 Tesla's lead in EVS will be bigger than it has ever been.

Tesla isn't waiting for the big guys to join. Tesla is the only big guy. And nobody has joined.

Non liberal

They can make as many models as they want. They just can't make many of them or sell them at a profit. Those details matter. None of those models are going to make it dent in anything. And all of them are money losers.
Cmon Bernie, seriously? That’s how capitalism works my friend. That’s why it’s the greatest system ever put in place. I’m not belittling Tesla, at all, and they’ll always be around if they’re not bought up. But these other companies will take their technology and make it cheaper to produce. That’s how it works, that’s how it’s always worked.

Non liberal

In 2020, Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2021, Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2022 Tesla's lead in EVs was bigger than it had ever been.

In 2023 Tesla's lead in EVS will be bigger than it has ever been.

Tesla isn't waiting for the big guys to join. Tesla is the only big guy. And nobody has joined.
They actually lost 100 billion in 2021 which would make them smaller then they were in 2020.

Non liberal

They’re making over 200 billion in revenues compared to 27 billion for Tesla. Why would they give that up yet? Lol.

wilberforce15

They’re making over 200 billion in revenues compared to 27 billion for Tesla. Why would they give that up yet? Lol.
Their entire business is valued at 50B.

They make 200B in revenues.

So the market is telling you that you can buy the entire business for 1/4 of its revenue. That's a sign of a terrible business that nobody wants.

Last edited:

Non liberal

Their entire business is valued at 50B.

They make 200B in revenues.

So the market is telling you that you can buy the entire business for 1/4 of its revenue. That's a sign of a terrible business that nobody wants.
No bernie jr. I was talking about Toyota. That is the maker of the cars I showed you.