Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

Replacing tires at regular intervals and wipers at regular intervals it doesn't count as maintenance. It's been almost 2 years since I've been to a mechanic, and I haven't done work on my own car. And I am following the owner's manual.
Oh, so tires don’t need to be rotated? Interesting. No filters either? Interesting.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661907934831.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It appears you have no idea why electric vehicles even exist. It's not to get rid of the fossil fuels in cars. Elon musk built Tesla so that he could fund SpaceX and transition the world to sustainable energy, in his words. It's not about selling cars or reducing gasoline usage.

It's about using this company to develop the technology that will allow other things to get off of gas. Whether you think that's needed or not isn't the question. I think it's stupid. But Tesla exists for battery and solar development so that bigger grid applications can happen. He's the world's richest man running the most profitable car company in the world, and he's doing it to meet some of the entirely.
Lol, wait till you find out the real story about Elon musk..wake up ..

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Replacing tires at regular intervals and wipers at regular intervals it doesn't count as maintenance. It's been almost 2 years since I've been to a mechanic, and I haven't done work on my own car. And I am following the owner's manual.
You don't own a Tesla...

Non liberal

I don’t own one.

1) I think they have a place in the market for certain applications
2) because they freak conservatives out so much like they’re some sort of threat to their manhood and will destroy a way of life.
We’ll see if you change your tune when your electric bill doubles. They freak me out because I like money, and I like my freedom. Is this not you? Of course not, you’re a brain dead liberal who like to see their politicians of choice rob working people blind.

newolddude

We’ll see if you change your tune when your electric bill doubles. They freak me out because I like money, and I like my freedom. Is this not you? Of course not, you’re a brain dead liberal who like to see their politicians of choice rob working people blind.
Proved my point.

How does the sale of EVs crush your freedom?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Proved my point.

Why do you people lie and gas light so much?
California’s decision to ban new gas-powered car sales by 2025 sheds light on similar initiatives introduced in other states.

wilberforce15

Why do you people lie and gas light so much?
California’s decision to ban new gas-powered car sales by 2025 sheds light on similar initiatives introduced in other states.
Can't we at least recognize that it's good the Illuminati isn't even hiding anymore?

trickpony1

This isn't hard. Reliability edge goes entirely one direction. Electric motors just plain work.
I would google it but I want to hear it from you.....
Can you provide a link to the full and complete Tesla owners manual and maintenance schedule?

It should be public information and I'm sure it's in your database.
Thanks.

Non liberal

Proved my point.

Do u like spending more money then you other wise would? Lol well in the obvious way, I happen to like loud, obnoxious rumble of a v-8. I like the freedom of traveling 580 miles on one tank of fuel, pulling over at any mile marker and fueling up for another 580 miles in a matter of minutes. No matter the weather. Freedom to go wherever I want, whenever I want, despite the fact that my kid the day before forgot to fuel up the car. Also, I don’t like my tax dollars going to subsidize something that isn’t needed. Nobody liked the bailouts, right? It’s just the same old same, unnecessary nonsense. Solve some real problems.

Last edited:

vantexan

Saw tonight that a writer in "Chronicles" magazine, Roger McGrath, laid out what goes into one EV battery. In order to obtain the amount of metals needed 50 tons of ore are processed. That battery needs 90 lbs of copper, 60 lbs of cobalt, 130 lbs of nickel, 190 lbs of graphite, 30 lbs of lithium, and 500 lbs of steel, aluminum, manganese, plastic, and other materials. Yeah, all that mining and processing, which takes fossil fuel, to make millions of batteries will save the planet.

Non liberal

Saw tonight that a writer in "Chronicles" magazine, Roger McGrath, laid out what goes into one EV battery. In order to obtain the amount of metals needed 50 tons of ore are processed. That battery needs 90 lbs of copper, 60 lbs of cobalt, 130 lbs of nickel, 190 lbs of graphite, 30 lbs of lithium, and 500 lbs of steel, aluminum, manganese, plastic, and other materials. Yeah, all that mining and processing, which takes fossil fuel, to make millions of batteries will save the planet.
Exactly, it’s horrendous. Not to mention for me it’s the fact that our electric bills are going to sky rocket. It will go beyond just what we spend on gas for our cars. It’s when people don’t have any other option that the price is really going to go up.