Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Brushless alternators add almost 0 resistance. Way less resistance then a transmission. Try again.
Any efficiency loss in the entire process will decrease the range. This is what you are trying to do. You are trying to charge the battery with itself. You can do that, but you will lower than range and it will be worse than useless.

index.jpg

wilberforce15

In here, we have a bunch of people who had not even heard of superchargers, don't know what a volt is, etc. then try to tell EV makers how to make a battery charge itself.

Whatever you think you've come up with, they've already thought of it and rejected it for very good reasons.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Any efficiency loss in the entire process will decrease the range. This is what you are trying to do. You are trying to charge the battery with itself. You can do that, but you will lower than range and it will be worse than useless.

View attachment 398501
Not even the same concept, damn you are not that sharp. Look up brushless alternators. I already know why they don't add these to each axle .

Ou812fu

In here, we have a bunch of people who had not even heard of superchargers, don't know what a volt is, etc. then try to tell EV makers how to make a battery charge itself.

Whatever you think you've come up with, they've already thought of it and rejected it for very good reasons.
Yeah the same thing that happens to these ev cars every once in awhile. The alternators would catch to much debris from the road and brake dust and catch fire..

PS. You are brainwashed..reminds me of all the articles a few years back on how good Ford trucks are. The people that believed them never read the fine print that said this is a Ford advertisement.

wilberforce15

Not even the same concept, damn you are not that sharp. Look up brushless alternators. I already know why they don't add these to each axle .
Why don't you compose a nice, long email to the engineering team at your favorite EV maker, or go make some money off your dumb idea for yourself.

wilberforce15

Yeah the same thing that happens to these ev cars every once in awhile. The alternators would catch to much debris from the road and brake dust and catch fire..

PS. You are brainwashed..reminds me of all the articles a few years back on how good Ford trucks are. The people that believed them never read the fine print that said this is a Ford advertisement.
You haven't corrected a single thing, and in fact have shown nothing but utter ignorance about the most basic EV technology.
Your idea sucks, and that's why nobody does it.

Ou812fu

You haven't corrected a single thing, and in fact have shown nothing but utter ignorance about the most basic EV technology.
My wife has owned one. I can completely tell you never have. Hey when you went on that trip and used the super charger how many other cars were on it?

Ou812fu

Figured you had to search the internet for that answer. Herea another one supercharger generally are not right next to places to eat.. lies lies lies...

wilberforce15

Figured you had to search the internet for that answer. Herea another one supercharger generally are not right next to places to eat.. lies lies lies...

Sure they are. You're just making things up.
Go ahead and show me some that don't have bathrooms and food.
What do you think I searched for?

Wall Street opening bell was at 930.

I've made your weekly pay in the last 10 minutes.

Ou812fu

Now you attack because you got caught in you lies . You are full of it..

Ou812fu

You think the Tesla's are fast right?

Ou812fu

lol. They all have plenty of space. Thanks for affirming my point.
You said they are empty. People are using them. If you pull up to one that has 12 and 3 are being used. You should know that they don't charge near as fast,but you don't know that, because you haven't been able to search it on the net yet

wilberforce15

You said they are empty. People are using them. If you pull up to one that has 12 and 3 are being used. You should know that they don't charge near as fast,but you don't know that, because you haven't been able to search it on the net yet
They are all just fine and make no material difference in charging time. Everything you pointed at has food, bathrooms, and lots of open charging stalls.

Why on earth would you provide a link that proves my point?

I said MOST are empty. And most are empty, at your own link.