Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

It would destroy range, and I can't even begin to tell you how many laws of physics are violating. If you think that works, build it and be a billionaire tomorrow. You would be if that nonsense worked.
Not if the turning of the wheels kept your range where it was. Don’t get your panties in a bunch bernie jr, I was just thinking out loud trying to talk to you for once instead of arguing. Arguing with a leftist gets to be mind numbing after awhile.

wilberforce15

Not if the turning of the wheels kept your range where it was. Don’t get your panties in a bunch bernie jr, I was just thinking out loud trying to talk to you for once instead of arguing. Arguing with a leftist gets to be mind numbing after awhile.
Turning of the wheels would not keep the range where it was.

The original range would be killed far more than your silly feedback system would replace. It's not even close. This isn't hard.

You can be a billionaire by the time it takes you to draw it on paper and file the patent.

It doesn't work.

vantexan

Saw tonight that a writer in "Chronicles" magazine, Roger McGrath, laid out what goes into one EV battery. In order to obtain the amount of metals needed 50 tons of ore are processed. That battery needs 90 lbs of copper, 60 lbs of cobalt, 130 lbs of nickel, 190 lbs of graphite, 30 lbs of lithium, and 500 lbs of steel, aluminum, manganese, plastic, and other materials. Yeah, all that mining and processing, which takes fossil fuel, to make millions of batteries will save the planet.
Still no comment @wilberforce15

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Excuse me? Never run out of what? Are you trying to tell me that you believe in a perpetual motion machine, if a battery recharges itself from the wheels that it put in motion?
Here is the stuff you don't know or understand..

wilberforce15

Here is the stuff you don't know or understand..

You're going to have to spell out why I should care about that. I do not care about the environment. I have no desire to get us off of fossil fuels.