Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wilmaforce isn’t gonna like this. Poor twink
71FD2114-2DA8-4D9F-B61D-C5B36AE8BBFE.gif

wilberforce15

Once they have you in an ev, they can do it whenever the hell they want to, lol
If you have a gas car, the government controls your access to fuel and you cannot make it yourself.

If you have an electric vehicle the government also controls access to your fuel, but you can make it yourself with a little expense. Which one would you rather have?

vantexan

If you have a gas car, the government controls your access to fuel and you cannot make it yourself.

If you have an electric vehicle the government also controls access to your fuel, but you can make it yourself with a little expense. Which one would you rather have?
When has the government stopped us from getting gas except in times of war?

wilberforce15

The average gas car is not going to do any better in an EMP than an electric vehicle.

And the trucks that bring food to you are not going to be working. The vehicles that provide public safety or not going to be working. And the farmers tractor is likely not going to be working either. So, you are up poop creek and your inoperable gas car is the least of your worries

Non liberal

See, this is where your and every other liberals ignorance really shows. They do it gradually, a little at a time. They say oh, just no charging from 5-8pm or we have to shut down the super chargers for so many hours a day to not overload the grid. You see you have what 4 different fossil fuels to make energy so you don’t have to ration gas in order to keep the AC running because coal takes care of that. When you have an ev, our infrastructure can only take so much, now your burning all this fuel to send thru our power system to charge everyone’s car and it’s either going to need a massive upgrade or some folks are going to just have to be shutdown. And what about down in the gulf states when a hurricane is predicted to come thru bringing massive flooding and everyone starts charging their evs to evacuate at the same time, or they just don’t have time to charge it in order to evacuate? I don’t know, again they just seem to be inadequate to me, and definitely they are going to have to solve the charging time, range, and battery cost to get me into one.

wilberforce15

See, this is where your and every other liberals ignorance really shows. They do it gradually, a little at a time. They say oh, just no charging from 5-8pm or we have to shut down the super chargers for so many hours a day to not overload the grid. You see you have what 4 different fossil fuels to make energy so you don’t have to ration gas in order to keep the AC running because coal takes care of that. When you have an ev, our infrastructure can only take so much, now your burning all this fuel to send thru our power system to charge everyone’s car and it’s either going to need a massive upgrade or some folks are going to just have to be shutdown. And what about down in the gulf states when a hurricane is predicted to come thru bringing massive flooding and everyone starts charging their evs to evacuate at the same time, or they just don’t have time to charge it in order to evacuate? I don’t know, again they just seem to be inadequate to me, and definitely they are going to have to solve the charging time, range, and battery cost to get me into one.
Yes, there needs to be massive upgrades to the systems to handle those sorts of emergency needs. And that will happen. Because the commies are motivated to make this happen and they have the entire world order and all the billionaires on their side to do it. So people like California will be incompetent and late.

But ultimately, everyone will upgrade sufficiently. And even if they don't, I am better off with one as an individual because I can fuel myself for decades with if the entire supply chain is broken. It's almost as if different situations are different.

wilberforce15

The globalist Communists are looking farther ahead than you. What they see is distributed power generation where every household is its own power station, and has its own grid level battery storage of that power. This makes a far more robust Network that doesn't rely on centralized power generation or massive distribution that's vulnerable to any of these things.

It's the path between here and there that's difficult to see in difficult to accommodate. But they're end goal is actually quite smart (and evil) and does actually work, and they are motivated enough to spend us into Oblivion to make it happen.

Non liberal

Yes, there needs to be massive upgrades to the systems to handle those sorts of emergency needs. And that will happen. Because the commies are motivated to make this happen and they have the entire world order and all the billionaires on their side to do it. So people like California will be incompetent and late.

But ultimately, everyone will upgrade sufficiently. And even if they don't, I am better off with one as an individual because I can fuel myself for decades with if the entire supply chain is broken. It's almost as if different situations are different.
And that’s fine, but you are not the masses. I’m just saying it’s easier to control if they choose to do so.

wilberforce15

And that’s fine, but you are not the masses. I’m just saying it’s easier to control if they choose to do so.
They can create and enforce a gas ration or a gas prohibition on anyone they like at any time if they can get away with it politically. It is not difficult and having a gas car does not protect you from that capriciousness.