Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Lol, liars are always liars. Good to know you never left here upstate. Also you might want to wash your memory card. You truly look up some sick stuff.
You can't know what is a lie, because you can't even read. Said that most people basically never use superchargers. I use them on road trips. You're too stupid that once a year counts as basically never. It is not a regular part of our lives.

Most people have electrojuice in their walls at home and they have orange flexible pipes through which they can pass the electrojuice into their electro vehicles so we can go zoom zoom.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
P.s. Fire in the far superior vehicles should never start right under where the people sit.
images.jpeg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
@wilberforce15 is correct, the rich are always early adopters of tech that filters down to the poor; its how literally everything in society works tbh

Govt subsidy and intervention is stupid though

My wife and my next cars will be hybrids for sure

Ou812fu

@wilberforce15 is correct, the rich are always early adopters of tech that filters down to the poor; its how literally everything in society works tbh

Govt subsidy and intervention is stupid though

My wife and my next cars will be hybrids for sure
The problem is the rich are still buying gasoline vehicles. It's the 50 and 60 thousand millionaires that are purchasing these.

wilberforce15

The problem is the rich are still buying gasoline vehicles. It's the 50 and 60 thousand millionaires that are purchasing these.

Because Tesla is about 6 years from being the largest automanufacturer on earth, selling more vehicles than anybody else, I will just let you wait and see.

Ou812fu

Think about how stupid these critiques are.

One guy says Tesla is dumb because only the rich can buy them. Then another guy says Tesla is dumb because Tesla buyers aren't as rich as other buyers.

You guys are just so desperate you grasp at literally anything.
Again I'm giving facts, you have yet to show any for anything you have said. Next, you'll figure out eventually. Your word about the subject is becoming. More and more moot.

wilberforce15

Again I'm giving facts, you have yet to show any for anything you have said. Next, you'll figure out eventually. Your word about the subject is becoming. More and more moot.
Yes, Tesla appeals to a much wider audience, and has a much wider range of incomes that it can sell to.

Tesla's models are skewed to the cheap side. They sell way more at the low end than at the high end. That's why they are growing.

You posted a fact, yes. But it is a good fact for tesla. So what do you think you accomplished?

Non liberal

Yes and if the gas card was at 80% of a tank, which the vast majority of drivers start their day with less than that, then the Tesla would last longer. Most EVs always charge every day and start with a high level of charge. Most gas owners let the tank get very low. I'm completely right in telling you that it is 1.5 to 2 days of keeping the cabin warm for the average user. Which equals the functional experience of most gas cars. I like being right but even after the 78th time in the same topic it gets a little old
Most people also fill up before inclement weather. Also I’d say the average size of a gas tank is probably bigger then 15 gallons.

Non liberal

Yes, Tesla appeals to a much wider audience, and has a much wider range of incomes that it can sell to.

Tesla's models are skewed to the cheap side. They sell way more at the low end than at the high end. That's why they are growing.

You posted a fact, yes. But it is a good fact for tesla. So what do you think you accomplished?
They’re 50 grand for a freaking car, how do u figure cheap?

Non liberal

It beats that Hyundai at everything. Except getting lost in the snow with a full tank of gas. As I've said, you guys are fixated on the stupidest things, and you don't even know how to measure those stupid things
The average whiteout safety is equal or better in the Tesla
Except for range. Battery powered vehicles are inferior vehicles because you can’t travel as far and it takes too long to fuel up, end of story. Oh and because little Libby’s like you think they’re the :censored2:.

Non liberal

Yes and if the gas card was at 80% of a tank, which the vast majority of drivers start their day with less than that, then the Tesla would last longer. Most EVs always charge every day and start with a high level of charge. Most gas owners let the tank get very low. I'm completely right in telling you that it is 1.5 to 2 days of keeping the cabin warm for the average user. Which equals the functional experience of most gas cars. I like being right but even after the 78th time in the same topic it gets a little old
That is the most irrelevant argument I have ever heard, and we are all now dumber for having heard it, thank you bernie jr. The thing that you weren’t correct at is a 15 gallon gas car can idle longer then a long range 50 thousand dollar tesla. Yes it can idle 1.5-2 days so they say, but the gas car can idle 7 hrs longer. Also, most cars have bigger tanks then 15 gallons. So your 80% nonsense doesn’t hold water

vantexan

There's the English and the numbers again. You can throw out the contractors and farmers, because the conversation was about pickup trucks and EV's towing drawbacks. So, there goes the English skill.

A meaningful proportion of RV's are not towed by a tow vehicle, and those are out. And then a strong majority of those RV's remaining are not towed any meaningful distance within a given year.

Now you're up to speed. Now you'll forget it in about 5 seconds again. Squirrel!
First off you said a fraction of a percent of the population does long haul towing. If you're going to use murky English then you have to include farmers and contractors because the whole argument is whether your Cybertruck will perform well enough to meet the needs of those who buy pickups for that reason. Secondly you said most RV's are towed very little. I lived 12 years in a 26' travel trailer in a lot of RV parks. Hundreds of thousands of trailers are towed down from the northern U.S. and from Canada every winter to the Sun Belt. And then back. That doesn't include all the owners who take vacations and weekends with their trailers. Then you have farmers hauling hay and livestock. Contractors towing heavy trailers. Race car teams towing from one track to another. Hot shot pickup drivers delivering loads. RV delivery drivers, tens of thousands, delivering trailers to dealers. The list is endless. The Cyber truck isn't going to cut it for a lot of that. Fanboy.

Non liberal

First off you said a fraction of a percent of the population does long haul towing. If you're going to use murky English then you have to include farmers and contractors because the whole argument is whether your Cybertruck will perform well enough to meet the needs of those who buy pickups for that reason. Secondly you said most RV's are towed very little. I lived 12 years in a 26' travel trailer in a lot of RV parks. Hundreds of thousands of trailers are towed down from the northern U.S. and from Canada every winter to the Sun Belt. And then back. That doesn't include all the owners who take vacations and weekends with their trailers. Then you have farmers hauling hay and livestock. Contractors towing heavy trailers. Race car teams towing from one track to another. Hot shot pickup drivers delivering loads. RV delivery drivers, tens of thousands, delivering trailers to dealers. The list is endless. The Cyber truck isn't going to cut it for a lot of that. Fanboy.
Of course not, you’ll go 100 miles down the road towing a camper and have to stop to recharge. That is the most ridiculous idea yet, that you could ever tow with an electric anything any kind of distance.

Ou812fu

Lol. Smh at the stupidity.

wilberforce15

That is the most irrelevant argument I have ever heard, and we are all now dumber for having heard it, thank you bernie jr. The thing that you weren’t correct at is a 15 gallon gas car can idle longer then a long range 50 thousand dollar tesla. Yes it can idle 1.5-2 days so they say, but the gas car can idle 7 hrs longer. Also, most cars have bigger tanks then 15 gallons. So your 80% nonsense doesn’t hold water
Most cars do not have more than 15 gallons, and most cars leave home with less than 80%. Your car included.
In waht possible world is keeping you warm for 1.5-2 days to be considered a liability?

You are worried about a thing that kills 0 Americans per year. That means you are stupid.