Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

qdg2

Takes over our jobs. I go into warehouses everyday where machines are becoming more and more capable. Taking over jobs that used to require a human being. Have you not seen the robot police dogs that China uses? If they can do that, do u honestly think they have a limit to what they can do with robots? Wake up dude! Look around you. They being the rich, the elite, career politicians. Exactly what world do u live in? All the current world leaders who are moving toward the “one world government” it’s currently happening right now, lol. You don’t have to wait for the “future”
Ok....yes, they have a limit. Huge limits. Limits so large they cannot be overcome.
A few years ago I delivered a pallet of freight to a warehouse in Wisconsin. They had automated forklifts running around doing everything. One man who offloaded the pallet, set it on the floor, then a robot forklift came up and took it away. Robots run 24/7, no breaks, no pay, no benefits. One human per shift to keep an eye on things.
Really....? Keep an eye on what things...exactly? Ever worked in a warehouse? Where small items are kept? Sorted? Labeled on and on and on? Come on! This automation may be possible in certain scenarios or environments. Applying your exact scenario leaves a huge amount of detail out.......Say, why did one "man" offload the pallet? Because robot technology doesn't exist to do so........like a billion other things in this world.

Ever delivered a package? To anywhere? Especially residential?

Robotic technology capable of independent autonomous thought and operation 1) doesn't exist 2) would be so exorbitantly expensive as to be far, far and few between. Again in specialized, select operations is somewhat possible. Most businesses aren't like that. We aren't talking about auto label makers or Oreo manufacturing.

Folks-automation is a wonderful thing. Makes life easier and more productive. Most(most jobs) are safe.

Say, the liberals on this earth are trying desperately to get rid of industrial pollutants(energy among them). When society collapses for lack of energy....what is going to run all these "robots"?

This isn't a Star Wars/Star Trek movie or comic book.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok....yes, they have a limit. Huge limits. Limits so large they cannot be overcome.

Really....? Keep an eye on what things...exactly? Ever worked in a warehouse? Where small items are kept? Sorted? Labeled on and on and on? Come on! This automation may be possible in certain scenarios or environments. Applying your exact scenario leaves a huge amount of detail out.......Say, why did one "man" offload the pallet? Because robot technology doesn't exist to do so........like a billion other things in this world.

Robotic technology capable of independent autonomous thought and operation 1) doesn't exist 2) would be so exorbitantly expensive as to be far, far and few between. Again in specialized, select operations is somewhat possible. Most businesses aren't like that. We aren't talking about auto label makers or Oreo manufacturing.

Folks-automation is a wonderful thing. Makes life easier and more productive. Most(most jobs) are safe.

Say, the liberals on this earth are trying desperately to get rid of industrial pollutants(energy among them). When society collapses for lack of energy....what is going to run all these "robots"?

😂

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You naiveté is charming. Do you really feel insulated from progress?

Thebrownblob

1677261635728.gif

vantexan

Why are you so defensive? Point is that they're trying to eliminate as many jobs as possible with robotics and AI. There are simple, repetitive tasks that robots can do with much more precision than humans. Without fatigue. I've been in fully automated factories and have seen it. That doesn't mean I'm advocating for it. I want people to have jobs. A.I. is being developed that can do accounting. Do medical diagnosis. It's estimated that by 2050 50% of all existing jobs will be taken over by robotics and A.I. If we have a shortage of qualified people it's a good thing. If it displaces people then not so good.

qdg2

Why are you so defensive? Point is that they're trying to eliminate as many jobs as possible with robotics and AI. There are simple, repetitive tasks that robots can do with much more precision than humans. Without fatigue. I've been in fully automated factories and have seen it. That doesn't mean I'm advocating for it. I want people to have jobs. A.I. is being developed that can do accounting. Do medical diagnosis. It's estimated that by 2050 50% of all existing jobs will be taken over by robotics and A.I. If we have a shortage of qualified people it's a good thing. If it displaces people then not so good.
50%!

If so......look for a reduction of 50% of the population. Think long and hard about this . Critically.

There is no such thing as "fully automated"....

qdg2

You naiveté is charming. Do you really feel insulated from progress?
Naivete?

Went to town this morning to the hardware store. Small town with people going about their business. Didn't see one car being "charged".......plenty(all) being fueled by gas......

I'm as naive as going through a 5 day power outage and watching people freeze to death. Or watching people starve to death in Africa. Or inner city USA for that matter. "Progress" indeed!

Now....tell me more about ....."robots".

Laughable.

vantexan

50%!

If so......look for a reduction of 50% of the population. Think long and hard about this . Critically.

There is no such thing as "fully automated"....
I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm just pointing out that corporations in league with research institutions like M.I.T. are developing robots and artificial intelligence to replace as many workers as they can because it's more profitable in the long run. Just so we're clear not talking about robots that look like C3PO running around. Car manufacturers already run assembly lines with robotic arms that with computer precision accomplish a task that used to be entirely done by people. And yes it has occurred to me with the mass vaccinations pushed on us and deaths are rising as well as many young women are reporting serious problems with their menstrual cycles that one could certainly come up with a conspiracy to depopulate the planet.

Non liberal

They’ll have self driving 18 wheelers in 10 yrs. If it takes that long. You are sadly mistaken, the robots don’t need to think independently. It would be nothing for a company to designate 10 people to give the robots instructions all day long,they’ll get rid of 200 jobs. Our companies are going to become more and more automated every year. There is too much profit involved for companies not to invest in AI. Yeah we will always need some people around to run things but nowhere near enough jobs to support the population.

qdg2

They’ll have self driving 18 wheelers in 10 yrs. If it takes that long. You are sadly mistaken, the robots don’t need to think independently. It would be nothing for a company to designate 10 people to give the robots instructions all day long,they’ll get rid of 200 jobs. Our companies are going to become more and more automated every year. There is too much profit involved for companies not to invest in AI. Yeah we will always need some people around to run things but nowhere near enough jobs to support the population.
You are sadly mistaken. Robots must think and act independently. They have to.

Try to think your line of logic all the way through. Less jobs for people=need for less people....as in on this planet=out of existence. Pretty soon.....why even have people? Who are all these robots going to "help"? Themselves?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Try to think your line of logic all the way through. Less jobs for people=need for less people....as in on this planet=out of existence. Pretty soon.....why even have people? Who are all these robots going to "help"? Themselves?
To answer your question: AI powered robots will serve the elite intelligentsia, eliminating the need for the working class. We can only pray that the annihilation of low and non-contributing members of society isn't a goal to preserve the natural resources for the looming master race.

Non liberal

Ding ding ding ding!!! Quick tell him what he’s won folks! You are exactly right! What good are all us people? Why do u think they unleashed covid?

Non liberal

Also, why do u think little Greta is out spouting her nonsense of climate change and the worlds leaders and media give her the biggest platform they can? The wef is already saying that 7-9 billion people on the planet is unsustainable. They don’t want us all here bud! At least not all 7-9 billion of us. So they take us out a little at a time. That way nobody suspects any different. And after we are all starving and making a mess out of ourselves they will justify how unsustainable things are, and fix it!

Non liberal

To answer your question: AI powered robots will serve the elite intelligentsia, eliminating the need for the working class. We can only pray that the annihilation of low and non-contributing members of society isn't a goal to preserve the natural resources for the looming master race.
It is definitely the goal. As well as everlasting life. Just listen to these people talk at the wef. It’s like watching a sci fi movie. I’m not going to pretend like I know 100% what is going to happen. But listening to them talk, it is pretty easy to put 2&2 together. Robots in the workplace are inevitable, and climate change and unsustainability is all our fearless leaders talk about. Where exactly does that leave us peons?!?!

Non liberal

Surprise!? Yes, but it wasn’t on purpose! Or yeah, but it was completely natural, they didn’t alter the virus at all!! Man wake up people. China never locked down wuhan except for out going flights!! What the hell are you crazy conspiracy theorist conservative trump lovers talking about?

Attachments

• BCADA09A-ED4D-4268-AFBE-6665D9885548.png
    BCADA09A-ED4D-4268-AFBE-6665D9885548.png
    1 MB · Views: 36