Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you are probably just compensating for something and stupid if you need to buy a gas car to prove how much of a man you are.

but 99% of people are inside and accept the programming of the matrix, so we cant count on this majority to know the truth
I have looked at all the facts concerning buy and owning an EV.
And have concluded that it is not practical at this time.
I'll stick to owning Tacos for the next few decades.

oldngray

nowhere special
you are probably just compensating for something and stupid if you need to buy a gas car to prove how much of a man you are.

but 99% of people are inside and accept the programming of the matrix, so we cant count on this majority to know the truth
The fallacy is with your original assumption. It has nothing to do with image or manliness instead of using a functional brain to compare the supposed advantages with the many disadvantages of EVs.

Thebrownblob

The fallacy is with your original assumption. It has nothing to do with image or manliness instead of using a functional brain to compare the supposed advantages with the many disadvantages of EVs.
Only a fool would buy an EV currently as there only mod of transportation. Put aside the extreme price, and they still are not even practical to charge and maintain.

Thebrownblob

Why buy a more expensive EV car when you would also need a reliable gas vehicle?
If I wanted to, I could currently afford a Tesla, but why? The return on my investment would be so far in the negative. It wouldn’t even be funny. I’ll just keep driving my paid off 5- 10 year old vehicles.

rickyb

what are you saying. did you read the article?

the article is talking about guys not buying EVs because of irrational reasons which is not what markets are supposed to be based on

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If I wanted to, I could currently afford a Tesla,
IMG_1389.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
what are you saying. did you read the article?

the article is talking about guys not buying EVs because of irrational reasons which is not what markets are supposed to be based on
Exactly the point. The whole article is just the opinions of some fruitcake.

rickyb

Too bad he can’t afford any of them because he broke.
jesus is monitoring your lies.

if i spent all my money on a car which is for people in the matrix because if youve ever driven fast cars you realize it gets boring in about 2 hours, i could afford an M5, nissan skyline, corvette

you see being a left wing anti consumer has its benefits which means you dont spend money on stupid things like expensive cars. at most you just rent them.

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your lies.

if i spent all my money on a car which is for people in the matrix because if youve ever driven fast cars you realize it gets boring in about 2 hours, i could afford an M5, nissan skyline, corvette

you see being a left wing anti consumer has its benefits which means you dont spend money on stupid things like expensive cars. at most you just rent them.
But I’m not left-wing, nor really anti-consumer and I don’t spend my money on stupid things. That’s why I have stuff. You have nothing because you don’t apply yourself to anything. You’re not anti-capitalist your anti-commitment. And anti-hard work. In America we call those people bums lol.

rickyb

But I’m not left-wing, nor really anti-consumer and I don’t spend my money on stupid things. That’s why I have stuff. You have nothing because you don’t apply yourself to anything. You’re not anti-capitalist your anti-commitment. And anti-hard work.
i have money which is still "stuff" because i didnt spend it on ridiculous copies of capitalists goods like cars. i have a car, it has sporty handling and its a cheap mazda which is otherwise typically average.

i am anti capitalist. any business of 2 people or more should be co-owners, no employees and employers.

i believe in working 30 hours a week. i have a good employer too; it has a significantly higher rating than UPS 3.5 stars on glassdoor website.

rickyb

He is like your little butt buddy. He is unable to use real facts in his arguments.
you agree with me and now you are arguing with me lol

the professor probably has a point. i can see the capitalist advertisers violating market principles leading to male consumers mistaking gas cars for manliness.

Thebrownblob

i have money which is still "stuff" because i didnt spend it on ridiculous copies of capitalists goods like cars. i have a car, it has sporty handling and its a cheap mazda which is otherwise typically average.

i am anti capitalist. any business of 2 people or more should be co-owners, no employees and employers.

i believe in working 30 hours a week. i have a good employer too; it has a significantly higher rating than UPS 3.5 stars on glassdoor website.
Actually, you might be the worst kind of capitalist you capitalized on people who are less than you the taxpayers of your country. You took a free education from them knowing full well. You had no intention on staying in Canada, and most likely not even continuing in the career that you have them pay for. In America we call those people leeches on society.

vantexan

I'm sorry but if you own a gas car with your beliefs you are a hypocrite. Don't tell me about lack of public transportation because you can walk or ride a bike. I spent many years doing just that. Don't rail against others' choices if you aren't willing to set an example.