Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Irishman Collins

When I spot a troll or someone who has tried in the past I'm going to call the poster out. If my posts aren't making sense it's you not me. I've always been a poster held in high regard on this forum. The majority like what I have had to say over the years. Some of your own acquaintances like I've pointed out in the past actually ask me things. You are a troll and I'm going to troll you back if you acknowledge me on here. Get used to it.
Again you are a mess. I am going back to talking to the adults on this site

10 point

Mug, we fight for the part timers but somehow, someway, we've got to get them to fight for themselves (not including Local 89) and give up the "we're going to get screwed anyway" syndrome.

Again you are a mess. I am going back to talking to the adults on this site
Whatever makes you feel better about you being you. After all you have to be comfortable in your own skin. Even though I don't like you I wouldn't want you to go off in a corner and cry. Anytime you want to spar I'm all in . I think you are all talk and your over inflated ego and respect for yourself which is only shared by you is your weakness. That mess stuff that you keep talking about or alluding to is just you and your buddy on here talking like two little girls.

5habits100

I think you are feeling kind of guilty for what you said. I on the other hand am not. Since the last time we talked you declared me the winner so out of courtesy I never quoted you. I made a statement about a guy that really has no idea. A guy that made a sexist statement and you got your feelings hurt. Go get some Kleenex.
People like that don't feel guilty about degrading women. They've probably been through a few divorces live with parents and have kids that don't respect them. Women can do the job as good or better than men.

10 point

People like that don't feel guilty about degrading women. They've probably been through a few divorces live with parents and have kids that don't respect them. Women can do the job as good or better than men.
Where have you been?
Are you saying that men are not as good as the women now?

image.jpg
I want to hit you with a like and a winner. Here's he winner. That man has no respect for women with his statement. Thanks for recognizing it and calling it out.

5habits100

As a female? OK.
You're responding to the wrong person. It's me. I'm talking to you.
What are you talking about and who are you? I'm not responding to anything other than a male chauvinist pig as you can see from his picture. You are right this issuue isn't life or death it's just some disrespectfu people with no regard for people other than himself.

10 point

What are you talking about and who are you? I'm not responding to anything other than a male chauvinist pig as you can see from his picture. You are right this issuue isn't life or death it's just some disrespectfu people with no regard for people other than himself.
Ok. It looks to me that we're majoring on minors here and it too often gets personal vs objective.

Been there and done that.
Have a good night.

5habits100

Ok. It looks to me that we're majoring on minors here and it too often gets personal vs objective.
Everything is personal regardless of if people want to agree or not. It's personal when we decide who to support or not. It's personal when you put people down. Someone has hurt feelings. It's personal if you support the contract or not. Some take things way to personal. It shouldn't be that way but it is.

10 point

Respect takes character even when you're angry.

We're all in this together.
We're just not always dealing with the same circumstances.

Irishman Collins

Does this site always have to be so hateful?

It's not life or death.
No worries, the guys an idiot and he can't make a point without being hateful to someone. He is a narrow minded, blind follower. He has changed his avatar several times but claims to be this big bad social media poster. I honestly feel sorry for him. I am sure he is a decent person and means well but this just isn't the place for all the hateful banter. So I will quit "sparring" and being hateful myself. I am never going to let him draw me into his negative, hateful life again. I will ignore him for the sake of everyone. Unless, of course, he ever has something intelligent to say. :p