Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Owning a home isn't what it once used to be. Paying off a conventional home mortgage isn't the good investment it once was.
But it's not a bad investment either?
As populations continue to grow, the pendulum should come back to center eventually.
In the meantime, I have somewhere to live.

10, I think you are definitely on point. This thread has proven that our Union is divided. This last contract has split UPS brothers and sisters. Our side thinks that people that support the current administration are blind, thoughtless, sell outs. They think we are nay sayers, never happy whiners. It is a tough issue to get past. There are so many dividing issues in this contract. Again, another reason to vote for change. Contracts should bring us together not divide us. It seems with every contract the IBT gets closer and closer to the possibility of decertification. I hope we never see that happen.
Air ball

Irishman Collins

It wasn't the contract this happens every 5 years. Some people have to have something to campaign on because they can't campaign on what they've done. It also happens every 3 years in most locals. You will be using the Hoffa administration as a reason for running in your local instead of running on what you can change there. You will mislead the good members of your local for your gain. I guess it's ok if you can live with it.
Running for office you must be smoking crack? I love that you and others like you think you know my identity. It cracks me up. Just because someone is voting against the current administration doesn't mean they are running for office. Although I do ask you to keep up your silliness. I find it extremely amusing.

Running for office you must be smoking crack? I love that you and others like you think you know my identity. It cracks me up. Just because someone is voting against the current administration doesn't mean they are running for office. Although I do ask you to keep up your silliness. I find it extremely amusing.
Brick

5habits100

What are you going to do call your lawyers?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why don't you explain to all of us why the IBT continually allows UPS to develop technology that adds work on our members?
The Union cannot tell UPS how to run their company.

Enough said.

Isn't it a fair days work for a fair days pay?

You keep getting increases in wages, pension, Health and Welfare.... don't you ?

The IBT has allowed UPS to increase production standards by implementing b.s technology that is only in place to attempt to justify more stops an hour.

Maybe, you need to go read the contract.

Refer me to the Article or Section, that defines "production standards".

And after that.... show me where the IBT "agreed" to allow the company, to increase them.

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

What are you going to do call your lawyers?
Obviously you have a hard time understanding messages. I said "our" attorney's. My local is and has been a reform local. My local, I don't believe has ever been pro Hoffa. Our Union officials love to hear about threats from Union officials. It is against the law you know? It's called R.I.C.O

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Obviously you have a hard time understanding messages. I said "our" attorney's. My local is and has been a reform local. My local, I don't believe has ever been pro Hoffa. Our Union officials love to hear about threats from Union officials. It is against the law you know? It's called R.I.C.O
I thought you said that your local was pro-Hoffa?

5habits100

Who threatened you?

Ohio is the black sheep of the Central Region. There are only a couple locals that I know of that get any respect from the C.R. I would tell you to call the I.B.T. but unless you are in one of the "favored" locals your call would be ignored for the most part. I would try the labor board and if that doesn't work. File a grievance against the company for their failure to hear grievances in a timely manner. Even if their not at fault it would put some liability on both parties to hear the grievances. My local for the most part hears grievances in a timely manner but they are definitely pro "Hoffa", which I cannot stand.
Is it this way or another one.

Or how about this one? You need to get your stories straight. See when you lie it gets harder to cover your tracks. The more lies the more things you have to remember. It's a tangled web.