Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

When they have nothing intelligent to come back with. They always refer to TDU it's all they got considering the terrible track record that the current administration has. I think it is hilarious that my comments touch a nerve. It shows a guilty conscious if you ask me.
What are you going to do about it? Take your ball and go home? I can't believe you just had a temper tantrum. Did you just really say you are calling your lawyer? Lol. You probably tell on your teamster brothers and especially your teamster sisters. Keep bringing reproach on the members. If you need a Kleenex we'll see if someone can get them to you.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You missed his point-----he was trying to get the thread back on topic.

Um, I didn't miss anything.

If the OP wants "his" thread back on topic....

He has the opportunity to request "on topic" discussion.

If he has the ability.... Or, the inclination to do so.

This thread has devolved, way beyond the thread subject.

-Bug-

10 point

When they have nothing intelligent to come back with. They always refer to TDU it's all they got considering the terrible track record that the current administration has. I think it is hilarious that my comments touch a nerve. It shows a guilty conscious if you ask me.
Circle the wagons and call us negative?

We're not done.

10 point

-Bug-
Who is to be blamed for that?

Irishman Collins

-Bug-
Ok bug, since it seems that you are a Union official from Ohio. Why don't you explain to all of us why the IBT continually allows UPS to develop technology that adds work on our members? Isn't it a fair days work for a fair days pay? The IBT has allowed UPS to increase production standards by implementing b.s technology that is only in place to attempt to justify more stops an hour. When is enough, enough? Have you been so far removed from the trade that you are out of touch with reality? 100 stops is 100 stops no matter how much technology is in place. We are human and we cannot continue on this excessive increase of stops per hour. Is it just one more oversight by our Union officials or is it just apathy? Either way it has to stop. We are not androids. Our backs go out, knees, and additional repetitive injuries but yet are infamous leaders still remain clueless and outmatched by UPS. Is that back on topic for you?

10 point

Ok bug, since it seems that you are a Union official from Ohio. Why don't you explain to all of us why the IBT continually allows UPS to develop technology that adds work on our members? Isn't it a fair days work for a fair days pay? The IBT has allowed UPS to increase production standards by implementing b.s technology that is only in place to attempt to justify more stops an hour. When is enough, enough? Have you been so far removed from the trade that you are out of touch with reality? 100 stops is 100 stops no matter how much technology is in place. We are human and we cannot continue on this excessive increase of stops per hour. Is it just one more oversight by our Union officials or is it just apathy? Either way it has to stop. We are not androids. Our backs go out, knees, and additional repetitive injuries but yet are infamous leaders still remain clueless and outmatched by UPS. Is that back on topic for you?
We don't recognize their standards. Period.

The problem is...
Too many spineless drivers do.

Irishman Collins

We don't recognize their standards. Period.

The problem is...
Too many spineless drivers do.
I agree, but it seems that the IBT does since they continually allow UPS to implement technology that raises our stop count. The IBT must agree that our stop count needs to be raised. No worries, I am sure that Our nationwide panels are sticking it to them with the 9.5. Grievances and harassment grievances as a way to battle the excessive stop counts. It's a joke a damn joke!

10 point

I agree, but it seems that the IBT does since they continually allow UPS to implement technology that raises our stop count. The IBT must agree that our stop count needs to be raised. No worries, I am sure that Our nationwide panels are sticking it to them with the 9.5. Grievances and harassment grievances as a way to battle the excessive stop counts. It's a joke a damn joke!
The joke is on the driver who succumbs to the pressure.

I wish every driver went thru enough production harassment to sear their attitude toward this game.

Do it the same way, every day and do it safely using the methods and get the courage to see it through.

Screw the fear factor. It's overrated.