ORION is your Friend lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
189859CF-B3F9-47F9-B2A4-7922AED40025.jpeg

slingshot90

The route I've been doing primarily has 18 pickups, and usually about 5 or 6 of them dont have anything. All of them are by 5, except for one which is by 3 when they close, but they only ever have anything at most 2 days a week, so I like to call them to see because I'd prefer not to leave my area, which I can easily finish by 4. The more efficient I am, the more likely I get to be done around 5:45-6. I think calling can be beneficial in some instances.

onewithedd

Orion and pickups equal total service failure! I can be anywhere from an hour early to an hour late not the 15 minutes of scheduled times. Not my problem to fix. I tell the customer to call and complain to UPS. It’s out of my control.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The other day Orion had me drive to a town 40 miles away and deliver 20 business stops. Then I drove 30 miles south and delivered back roads back to the town I started in. Then 40 miles south back to the building lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The route I've been doing primarily has 18 pickups, and usually about 5 or 6 of them dont have anything. All of them are by 5, except for one which is by 3 when they close, but they only ever have anything at most 2 days a week, so I like to call them to see because I'd prefer not to leave my area, which I can easily finish by 4. The more efficient I am, the more likely I get to be done around 5:45-6. I think calling can be beneficial in some instances.
No no no no no

Est.1998

The other day Orion had me drive to a town 40 miles away and deliver 20 business stops. Then I drove 30 miles south and delivered back roads back to the town I started in. Then 40 miles south back to the building lol
That's a lot of driving.
My usual routes don't exceed 50 miles most days.
Ps: round trip

onewithedd

Ya know how they say you only have to run it at 85%? I say to them “but if I run it at 100% I make more money!” My boss just turns and walks away in defeat. Never call your pickups EVER!

slingshot90

... and all the more likely you'll have 20 stops piled on you off of someone else.

Just wait.
You'd think that, but it hasn't happened. It's always the same set of areas, averaging around 140-150 stops. Always done around 5:45-6:30 at the latest depending on how the pickups go. They wouldn't risk adding more because there are so many air pickups that need to be back by 7:30. I wouldn't call that place if I realized it was screwing me. I only do it because it gets me home possibly 30-45 minutes sooner.