Orlando night club shooting

wayfair

swollen member
You mean you don't sleep with your gun, fondle it, and treat it better than your wife and kids? I am SHOCKED!

I have 3 guns for protection, don't read gun mags, belong to the NRA or have any special love for them. 2 of them were given to me (legally), and the other is one I bought about 20 years ago when someone was making threats against me.

do you train with weapons??

or just casually have them?

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Not as proficient as Dave dialing 911?

I can take care of my own. I live in a city with a small department. Cops rake in six figures, don't do much but issue traffic tickets, friend with the working class people and just arrest people with drug problems. Once I reported a crime, gave a detailed description of the person and that was pretty much the end of it.

What am i suppose to do? carry a gun and shot the man for 20 dollars in my pocket? I wasted so much time in my life in Iraq that I'm not willing to put my life in jeopardy for a perk that is broke and can't get job. Why carry a weapon? that'll just escalate the issue. Im done with taking life. I'd rather not put my life in danger. Crime is a capitalist disease.

I can take care of my own. I live in a city with a small department. Cops rake in six figures, don't do much but issue traffic tickets, friend with the working class people and just arrest people with drug problems. Once I reported a crime, gave a detailed description of the person and that was pretty much the end of it.

What am i suppose to do? carry a gun and shot the man for 20 dollars in my pocket? I wasted so much time in my life in Iraq that I'm not willing to put my life in jeopardy for a perk that is broke and can't get job. Why carry a weapon? that'll just escalate the issue. Im done with taking life. I'd rather not put my life in danger. Crime is a capitalist disease.
No you can not shoot a person for a hand full of paper. Same reason I do not carry. I would rather have insurance than have to shoot a person for stealing my junk. Guess that makes me a liberal.

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1465782446354.jpg

wayfair

swollen member

so the meth head (or whatever) is trying to cause you harm???

my daughter told me about a time she was with my Mom shopping and some panhandler wouldn't leave them alone until my Mom gave him money.... no time for 911 at that point

this happened a few days ago

screw that

Oh Shoot

so the meth head (or whatever) is trying to cause you harm???

my daughter told me about a time she was with my Mom shopping and some panhandler wouldn't leave them alone until my Mom gave him money.... no time for 911 at that point

this happened a few days ago

screw that
Shoot first ask questions second...and i will be the only one answering questions only after i go to the hospital and all adrenaline is out of my body.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
First, let's let the FBI and various agencies do their job before we start speculating about all of this. One thing is clear, this could happen anywhere at anytime.

Guns are an issue but more importantly extremism is the problem. When you combine extremism and anger, violence erupts.

I own many guns. I do do legally. I also make sure to train with them and become proficient. I train with a guy who runs a school and is an ex SEAL. With any tool, understanding it comes down to training with it.

The guns and violence issue is such a broader issue than ban all guns. It has many elements that need to be addressed. Not 1 solution will fix this. It will take many different things on many different fronts.

Banning won't work. Prohibition didn't stop alcohol, only made it worse.

I live in south Florida. If a major category 5 comes through and causes major damage and problems with resources and recovery, looting and violence would follow. The police would not have the resources to stop it all. I would want to be prepared to protect my family and my home.

truckofdreams

I'm just dumbfounded by this, this can get deleted but I'm posting it anyways....You are a maroon!
How just saying in this time of crisis, tomorrow will be hell at work and management will not care and try to fired us for logistics problems. late air missed business and over allowed. we are all human and have families we take care of management just cares about themselves we should work together and with each other not against each other. It is what it is tho.#prayfororlando

newfie

Of course, and I'm glad he was killed. I have zero tolerance for ISIS or radical Islam. My point is that he's home grown, and what is your boy Trump going to do about that? The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, just like the vast majority of other Americans are peaceful.

Blanket policies won't kill off ISIS. Obama has been doing exactly what he can by targeted strikes and special forces. How does one distinguish an ISIS Muslim from a regular Muslim unless they profess their radical ideology?

If I could push a button and kill every ISIS follower I would, without an ounce of guilt.

They were all over the guy , interviewed him several times , never connected the dots. maybe if they had interviewed his wife , listened in on his phone, read his google searches etc they would have figured it out. these domestic terrorist attacks did not happen under bush