Orlando night club shooting

Overpaid Union Thug

Same is true with a woman's right to choose and same sex marriage. Get over it.
He's all about the bill of rights and constitution, until it means someone gets to do something he doesn't approve of..... then it's all "liberal judges", blah blah blah. He is the textbook definition of a neocon.
Fact: Abortion and the right to marry aren't in The Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Fact: Misguided activist judges are responsible for that mess being allowed.

Overpaid Union Thug

You're a joke. And you should be embarrassed. I almost feel sorry for you.
You are a gutless coward. At least the rest of these liberals will admit they are liberals. I'm the the joke? LOL. That coming from a guy that spends his days on the forum flaming posts like a sensitive little girl on Facebook. LOL! Closet liberal coward! LOL.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are a gutless coward. At least the rest of these liberals will admit they are liberals. I'm the the joke? LOL. That coming from a guy that spends his days on the forum flaming posts like a sensitive little girl on Facebook. LOL! Closet liberal coward! LOL.
If I'm a closet liberal then you're a closet fascist.
You spend all your time bashing everyone who disagrees with any part of your very specific set of views. There is no middle ground, you are right, and anyone who disagrees is stupid. You are what is wrong with politics in this country.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Same is true with a woman's right to choose and same sex marriage. Get over it.
My only issue with that is, I can't find any mention of a person's right to kill a fetus or any mention of same sex marriage any where in the Bill of Rights.

Maybe you can post those parts of the Bill of Rights that allows fetuses to be killed and for same sex couples to be wed?