Orlando night club shooting

El Correcto

god is dead
Rule #1 ; In order to properly survive a gun fight , it is a must that you carry more ammo than the other guy .
It only takes one.

I don't blame the gun I blame the people. The people who would take the chance of letting individuals like the jackass who killed 50 people get their hands on these rifles capable of stacking bodies.

Hope you enjoy the range with your boys.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
how are they going to find out? They've already starting burying them.
I figured there might be some hit in the crossfire.

Its called an AUTOPSY, sheesh, what planet do you live on?

These have all been conducted and the results not released to the public, yet. They have to account for all the bullets, including the bullet that killed the suspect.

We also dont have the results from the coroner on which bullet killed the shooter. Was it self inflicted or was he killed by police.

This will come out much later and all the bodies will have been buried.

TOS.

newfie

Again, no mention of the word "GOD".

""We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.""

Now of course, you american taliban types want to substitute the word CREATOR for GOD.

But that is YOUR interpretation, not his. Jefferson rejected the concept that a "GOD" from outer space left space camp, and interacted with human beings.

He called that assertion, a "wild fable".

TOS.
but did believe in a Creator? What a lame argument

newfie

Where in the hell do you live that you need a 100 round magazine for an assault rifle just to survive?

100 rounds may not be enough in Chicago or any major city. The size matters issue with magazines is another red herring. Give me a bunch of 10 round clips and I can tape them together end to end and be just as effective .

newfie

The fact is that this nut was allowed to go into any firearms retailer and buy a gun. We forbid any felon or person with mental health issues from doing the same. Why this country allows someone that has been on a terrorist watch list to purchase firearms is just plain wrong. We made it too easy for him.

failed federal background check. he passed

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
but did believe in a Creator? What a lame argument

Yes CREATOR, but not GOD.

That is YOUR interpretation. As DEIST, they believe in a natures creator, one that cant be explained. NATURE rules not some alien floating around in space camp.

If they wanted to make it about GOD, they would have included GOD.

But, as history tells us, they fled europe to get away from GOD, and GOD run governments and the idea that somehow GOD chooses who leads a country.

There is NO american GOD.

The PEOPLE are in charge, not GOD.

TOS.

newfie

Yes CREATOR, but not GOD.

That is YOUR interpretation. As DEIST, they believe in a natures creator, one that cant be explained. NATURE rules not some alien floating around in space camp.

If they wanted to make it about GOD, they would have included GOD.

But, as history tells us, they fled europe to get away from GOD, and GOD run governments and the idea that somehow GOD chooses who leads a country.

There is NO american GOD.

The PEOPLE are in charge, not GOD.

TOS.

you're arguing 18 century word usage. I'm not sure what religion you follow but I don't separate god and creator and I don't separate gods by nationality. Super lame

wayfair

swollen member
Well, if Omar's wife would have filed charges for domestic violence, he would have failed the background check. Question 11i on form 4473.