Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

It's obvious.

You probably said some things that made your feelings pretty clear at your little protest over the weekend.

That's no Boston/Cambridge accent.
Definitely not

I think I can hear it whenever he says "Hamas." Reminds me of "Pahk tha cah on Havahd Yahd."

Northeasterner at a minimum.

Testing Boston Authenticity With 'Park The Car On Harvard Yard' : NPR

Box Ox

Israel Unveils New Defense System To Deflect Accusations Of Human Rights Violations​

A video from 2014 and the terrorist supporters are still crying every time the terrorists use Palestinian civilians as human shields and then lie about how many of them had been killed. Thank you for reminding us that the worldwide antisemitism didn't start on October 7, 2023, comrade.

rickyb

A video from 2014 and the terrorist supporters are still crying every time the terrorists use Palestinian civilians as human shields and then lie about how many of them had been killed. Thank you for reminding us that the worldwide antisemitism didn't start on October 7, 2023, comrade.
the matrix goes so deep that norm finkelstein said there is no cases of hamas using human shields BUT there is of the israelis

i believe it too. israel has killed 400x more civilians than palestine over the decades

rickyb

these 2 wars recently are very similar

israel is expanding and that created part of the problem

the other problem was NATO expanding.

vantexan

You’re boring everyone here, with your constant lies and misinformation.
I have to say it, you guys have told me repeatedly that I should ignore him. So I am other than a reply recently, but you guys keep the back and forth going. If everyone ignored him he'd only have himself to bother. And most likely get bored with it. Let him rant and rave.

rickyb

I have to say it, you guys have told me repeatedly that I should ignore him. So I am other than a reply recently, but you guys keep the back and forth going. If everyone ignored him he'd only have himself to bother. And most likely get bored with it. Let him rant and rave.
@UnionStrong mouth is like 7/11 because its always open

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The difference is you try and educate and debate him, I just mock the idiot. Big difference.