Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Sure. What's your definition of genocide?
probably this is good enough
1698959809858.png

Box Ox

should we discuss israeli genocide of palestinians?
Sure. What's your definition of genocide?
probably this is good enough
View attachment 453010
When and where has this been happening?
gaza strip right now

if i hear about the history of genocide committed by israel ill let you know

You’re saying Israel’s military response to a terrorist attack by the terrorist group that runs Gaza (in which the equivalent of 50,000 Americans were killed) is a genocide because Palestinian civilians are being killed as a result of that response. Because the terrorists hide themselves and their weapons/rocket caches behind their civilians.

That the best you’ve got?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re saying Israel’s military response to a terrorist attack by the terrorist group that runs Gaza (in which the equivalent of 50,000 Americans were killed) is a genocide because Palestinian civilians are being killed as a result of that response. Because the terrorists hide themselves and their weapons caches behind their civilians.

Can’t fix stupid

UnionStrong

Well then I'm going back to debating him. It's a discussion forum after all.
Knock yourself out. I have no control over what you do. If you like debating a brainwashed imbecile, who am I to stop you. But by debating him, and trust me I know he’s no match for you, you give a sort of credibility to him. Would you have debated an SS man that slaughtered Jews? Consider it. Fanatic’s can’t be debated with.

vantexan

Knock yourself out. I have no control over what you do. If you like debating a brainwashed imbecile, who am I to stop you. But by debating him, and trust me I know he’s no match for you, you give a sort of credibility to him. Would you have debated an SS man that slaughtered Jews? Consider it. Fanatic’s can’t be debated with.
But others read the posts and can see his reasoning. Informative as to the liberal mindset.

UnionStrong

But others read the posts and can see his reasoning. Informative as to the liberal mindset.
You’re dreaming. You’re largely preaching to the the choir on here. Don’t misunderstand me, I admire your dedication, and you write well but Einstein defined insanity rather succinctly. Debating with that monstrosity proves he was right.

RangerMan06

If RickyB was in Gaza right now:
Would he
A. Run for his life like a bitch
B. Rape elderly and goats
C. Hide behind children while throwing rocks because he doesn't support the use of weapons.
D. Try to convince the Israeli Military that he is good and they are terrorists

UnionStrong

If RickyB was in Gaza right now:
Would he
A. Run for his life like a bitch
B. Rape elderly and goats
C. Hide behind children while throwing rocks because he doesn't support the use of weapons.
D. Try to convince the Israeli Military that he is good and they are terrorists
All of the above?

rickyb

You’re saying Israel’s military response to a terrorist attack by the terrorist group that runs Gaza (in which the equivalent of 50,000 Americans were killed) is a genocide because Palestinian civilians are being killed as a result of that response. Because the terrorists hide themselves and their weapons/rocket caches behind their civilians.

listen man the reason you are in the matrix is because you watch MSM. my dad is in the same boat as you

killing anyone who is a palestinian aka genocide is not a reasonable response to the oct 7th attacks which i will remind you many of the terrorists that day never left the open air prison that is gaza, not to mention the unequal set of rights non jews have, or the violent land theft.

israel's extreme right wing politicians have called for genocide which i can quote. theres people on this forum who have called for genocide.

1698974542929.png