Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Knock yourself out. I have no control over what you do. If you like debating a brainwashed imbecile, who am I to stop you. But by debating him, and trust me I know he’s no match for you, you give a sort of credibility to him. Would you have debated an SS man that slaughtered Jews? Consider it. Fanatic’s can’t be debated with.
israel has alot in common with the nazis
1698974714346.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When can we start calling the Gaza Strip, Western Israel?
Not to mention that it’s all waterfront property. Those ass wipes in Gaza could’ve had cruise ships and tourists up the Ying Yang and had prosperity and peace. Instead they keep attacking Israel. They chose poorly.

RangerMan06

Not to mention that it’s all waterfront property. Those ass wipes in Gaza could’ve had cruise ships and tourists up the Ying Yang and had prosperity and peace. Instead they keep attacking Israel. They chose poorly.
Exactly! Once Israel turns it into beachside condos I may look into retiring there.

Next Day Err

The Israeli blockade would be totally cool with that, I’m sure.

rickyb

no they could not have had tourists LOL

its an open air prison since 2006 or so. very few people get in and out.

RangerMan06

no they could not have had tourists LOL

its an open air prison since 2006 or so. very few people get in and out.
If they would have acted appropriately they could have. Life is about choices and Palestinians made bad decisions. Now they are being punished by a superior country

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns