Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

How many innocents would be dead between October 7th and now if Hamas hadn't sucker punched Israel?

None. On either side.
well we know thats not true. israel has been periodically bombing gaza over the years with its "operations"

finkelstien calls everyone in gaza a "hostage" because its an open air prison after all.

Thebrownblob

under intl law you have a right to violently resist occupation. so it is justifiable. you have a right to self defense.
More justification, because some random organization told you so? you don’t have any of your own personal thoughts. Which is why you always quote others to explain yourself.

rickyb

More justification, because some random organization told you so? you don’t have any of your own personal thoughts. Which is why you always quote others to explain yourself.
i listen to a variety of voices and reach my own conclusions

why do we know nothing about international law? i only learned that recently, i mustve forgot. is it because our govts are the primary violators of it? is it because when the rule of law ends tyranny begins, and they much prefer tyranny over democracy?

you dont have a right to kill civilians. thats also international law.

Thebrownblob

i listen to a variety of voices and reach my own conclusions

why do we know nothing about international law? is it because our govts are the primary violators of it? is it because when the rule of law ends tyranny begins, and they much prefer tyranny over democracy?
Hello Ricky, those same people gave Israel that land. Lol you don’t have any of your own thoughts, you do what you’re told by the people you listen to. So sad. The ultimate definition of propagandized.

rickyb

Hello Ricky, those same people gave Israel that land. Lol you don’t have any of your own thoughts, you do what you’re told by the people you listen to. So sad. The ultimate definition of propagandized.
yes and now these western govt benefit from having an ally in the middle east in a country they helped create based on other peoples stolen land. israel is called an american military base lol

if you want land pay for it. is stealing land capitalism?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
if i support my govt, and my govt is at war, its a war crime if i am killed.
20230215_215749.jpg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Mkay. Well calling people who hang out with and support terrorists in a warzone "civilians" seems rather spurious.
You didn't vote for President Biden.

But by your logic, you'd be "hanging out with and suppporting" him.

Just because a lot of the people in Gaza wanted a terrorist government does not mean you get to label everyone there as a terrorist sympathizer.

Thebrownblob

not this again...

if you want to be a true christian then you should be defending the quality of my posts for being as good as yours, and my right to criticize any govt in the world
You can say whatever you want I’m just telling you it might have consequences. And I only say that from experience, my friend.