Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20,000 people were not hanging out with hamas lol

theyre extremely hungry and have 50% unemployment.
I don't blindly believe the ridiculous death tolls numbers the Palestinian terrorists are putting out.... but the people who are still there support terrorists. So they're very likely to die. I'm okay with that.

rickyb

I don't blindly believe the ridiculous death tolls numbers the Palestinian terrorists are putting out.... but the people who are still there support terrorists. So they're very likely to die. I'm okay with that.
israel blowing up gaza is not terrorism?

im assuming during wwII the japanese were at least able to leave by plane or boat. people in gaza can not because its a concentration camp.

all the people in gaza support terrorism?

Thebrownblob

israel blowing up gaza is not terrorism?

im assuming during wwII the japanese were at least able to leave by plane or boat. people in gaza can not because its a concentration camp.

all the people in gaza support terrorism?
Probably not, but we should have another free and fair election to find out…

rickyb

Yeah, Hamas sucks at pretty much everything you’re right. Maybe they should allow for another election so that the people can replace them.
well israel supported hamas for decades, and assassinated its less extremist predecessors. im all for democracy, but if things are bad because of land theft, unequal rights, etc then you will possibly elect extremists like hamas if another election were to be held.

you know another country that had a military blockade - cuba i think!

Thebrownblob

well israel supported hamas for decades, and assassinated its less extremist predecessors. im all for democracy, but if things are bad because of land theft, unequal rights, etc then you will possibly elect extremists like hamas if another election were to be held.

you know another country that had a military blockade - cuba i think!
So now it’s starting to sound like it wasn’t so free and fair according to you….🙃🤔

rickyb

So now it’s starting to sound like it wasn’t so free and fair according to you….🙃🤔
i just heard norman finkelstein quoting jimmy carter

and noam chomsky mentioning if america believes in democracy then they should be supporting their decision none of this "wahhh you elected the wrong guys"

thats what they said.

fishtm2001

"...West Bank under rigid military rule that administers one justice system for Israelis and a different, far harsher one, for Palestinians. Roadblocks, travel restrictions, segregation, checkpoints, Israeli-only roads, and countless other indignities of daily life. Censorship and long lists of banned books. Restrictions on visitors. Military tribunals that imprison thousands of Palestinians on specious grounds, including hundreds held in "administrative detention" without even the charade of a trial. Construction of a 400-mile prison wall manned by military guards who shoot anyone (on the Palestinian side) who gets too close."

Kevin Drum

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The people being killed in the Gaza fighting zones are terrorists and their supporters.
I have no respect for someone that will blanket disrespect loss of life purely on geographic location.

If you don't understand that innocent people die in war along with the guilty, I don't know how to explain it any clearer.

rickyb

"...West Bank under rigid military rule that administers one justice system for Israelis and a different, far harsher one, for Palestinians. Roadblocks, travel restrictions, segregation, checkpoints, Israeli-only roads, and countless other indignities of daily life. Censorship and long lists of banned books. Restrictions on visitors. Military tribunals that imprison thousands of Palestinians on specious grounds, including hundreds held in "administrative detention" without even the charade of a trial. Construction of a 400-mile prison wall manned by military guards who shoot anyone (on the Palestinian side) who gets too close."

Kevin Drum
israel is nuts

finekstein calls them jewish supremacists or a state for nazis

its truly insane and i feel like a lot of westerners have no idea whats going on there because everyone is in the matrix of "news"

Thebrownblob

israel is nuts

finekstein calls them jewish supremacists or a state for nazis

its truly insane and i feel like a lot of westerners have no idea whats going on there because everyone is in the matrix of "news"
Do you mean Israeli government? You seem to have this problem a lot

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have no respect for someone that will blanket disrespect loss of life purely on geographic location.
First, I do not care about your respect.
Sheesh, try to not make it personal here buddy.

Second, it's not about "geographic location", it's about their decision to support terrorists. I feel like I made that clear.