Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
First, I do not care about your respect.
Sheesh, try to not make it personal here buddy.

Second, it's not about "geographic location", it's about their decision to support terrorists. I feel like I made that clear.
You don't know that they support those terrorists.

You did not make that clear.
You made a blanket statement that you should probably walk back.

rickyb

More justification from you? Really shed light on your thought process ,thank you.
justification for what? did you forget what were talking about. im saying we should not fund israel or support them.

i said israel is a crazy country and i was talking about the govt but likely also a majority of the population is crazy too and therefore not worth supporting with weapons.

Box Ox

Sounds like there will be no Palestinian state until the Palestinians decide it'd be OK if Israel continued to exist too. And that if they had decided that years ago it might have already been established.

"Dr. Ashrawi told me she’s been unspeakably frustrated to hear U.S. politicians talking in recent weeks about a Palestinian state. It was painful, she pointed out, for Palestinians to accept the terms on which statehood was offered — as a parallel country that would permanently enshrine Palestinian exile from lost homes within Israel proper. Considering what Palestinians have lost since 1948, when Israel was founded at the cost of violently displacing hundreds of thousands of Arabs, the state is arguably a paltry promise."

Thebrownblob

justification for what? did you forget what were talking about. im saying we should not fund israel or support them.

i said israel is a crazy country and i was talking about the govt but likely also a majority of the population is crazy too and therefore not worth supporting with weapons.
How do you know I don’t agree with the statement we shouldn’t be funding Israel?

But you can be for sure that I don’t think either side is going to stop killing one another with more killing.

And it’s nice that you’ve made up pretend poles in your head of what people do, or don’t believe to justify their slaughter.

Watching the polar opposites of each side say similar things is an interesting study in psychology

rickyb

Sounds like there will be no Palestinian state until the Palestinians decide it'd be OK if Israel continued to exist too. And that if they had decided that years ago it might have already been established.

"Dr. Ashrawi told me she’s been unspeakably frustrated to hear U.S. politicians talking in recent weeks about a Palestinian state. It was painful, she pointed out, for Palestinians to accept the terms on which statehood was offered — as a parallel country that would permanently enshrine Palestinian exile from lost homes within Israel proper. Considering what Palestinians have lost since 1948, when Israel was founded at the cost of violently displacing hundreds of thousands of Arabs, the state is arguably a paltry promise."
the arab countries and palestine leadership did support it

it was israel who didnt consider it and america who vetoed it

rickyb

How do you know I don’t agree with the statement we shouldn’t be funding Israel?

But you can be for sure that I don’t think either side is going to stop killing one another with more killing.

And it’s nice that you’ve made up pretend poles in your head of what people do, or don’t believe to justify their slaughter.

Watching the polar opposites of each side say similar things is an interesting study in psychology
i dont think you understand what im saying

the equivalent would be like giving australia money for weapons so it can steal and kill its natives

i saw a video with abby martin years ago interviewing average israelis. i dont think she cherry picked it, i think theres likely high support for undemocratic unequal treatment of anyone who isnt jewish in israel or in palestine. and im pretty sure i saw a poll saying the same thing, and it wouldnt suprise me.

so therefore lets not defend it. the state of israel should be under sanctions for its actions of jewish supremacy.

Box Ox

the arab countries and palestine leadership did support it

it was israel who didnt consider it and america who vetoed it

A lot of Palestinians believe as you do that Israel's existence is unacceptable. How could there be any sort of agreement between Israel and the Palestinians if that doesn't change?

Thebrownblob

i dont think you understand what im saying

the equivalent would be like giving australia money for weapons so it can steal and kill its natives

i saw a video with abby martin years ago interviewing average israelis. i dont think she cherry picked it, i think theres likely high support for undemocratic unequal treatment of anyone who isnt jewish in israel or in palestine. and im pretty sure i saw a poll saying the same thing, and it wouldnt suprise me.

so therefore lets not defend it. the state of israel should be under sanctions for its actions of jewish supremacy.
Yes, sanctions work great.. said no one ever! And even more speculation from you lol you just can’t help yourself.

rickyb

A lot of Palestinians believe as you do that Israel's existence is unacceptable. How could there be any sort of agreement between Israel and the Palestinians if that doesn't change?
well for starters hamas reached out repeatedly to the US govt and was ignored

hamas honored the ceasefires

and the arab nations and palestine was in favor of a 2 state solution. i dont believe that and dont lie jesus is watching you.

israel the govt wants to expand. you can go on wikipedia and see proposed occupations lol