Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What's worse than a Jew hating liberal? A Jew hating conservative. Well, almost.
I don’t get the hate towards the Jews. They probably have zero biblical knowledge. Those that bless them will be blessed, those that curse them shall themselves be cursed. I’m not messing around with that.

RangerMan06

I showed you a video of the missle hitting the Pentagon. You can slow it down and see it isn't a plane. No conspiracy about that. Video proof.

As for the video of the planes hitting the twin towers. That is video proof that the planes didn't hit the towers. It shows them disappearing into the building. You'd think our intelligence agencies could have done a little better of a job. Or did they think everyone would stay asleep for ever?
I believe this when you believe that the Hawaii wildfires were started by Obama

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Been down this road many times before. You're not going to convince me now.
I love you as an individual. Never going to call you an a-hole. But your waking up process is going to be rough. Please don't do anything drastic once it happens. We are all God's children.

vantexan

I don’t get the hate towards the Jews. They probably have zero biblical knowledge. Those that bless them will be blessed, those that curse them shall themselves be cursed. I’m not messing around with that.
Want to see them go to pieces like Dracula in sunlight? Point out Jesus was a Jew.

Ou812fu

I believe this when you believe that the Hawaii wildfires were started by Obama
No, but this is normal to you?

Ou812fu

When's the big ground war going to start. Nothing but air crap so far. Lets get this massacre going.
Does it make sense for a country that gets its electricity, water, and other things to live. Does it make sense that they would attack the country they get it from? Just curious .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Does it make sense for a country that gets its electricity, water, and other things to live. Does it make sense that they would attack the country they get it from? Just curious .
Those people don’t think like we do, they’re religious fanatics that have been brainwashed since birth.