Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

I agree that the hatred of jews in endemic. But what is being discounted is what are some of the root causes. IMO the driving philosophies of both people's are incorrect and will lead to continuous sadness and disappointment. Real Jews want to take control of their own destiny and maybe that would be best.
Root causes might lead to different behavior to address the problems but when you're in the present and the guy in front of you is trying to kill you all that understanding of why he feels the way he does means very little. If you don't act then you're dead and he moves on to harm those you love.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Biblical fact: St Peter and the apostles preached exclusively to their people, the jews, for the first 10 years of Christendom. He, St Peter thought Christ's salvific message was only for the chosen people.
Wrong.

In 36 C.E., Peter witnessed to Cornelius and other uncircumcised Gentiles who had assembled in the home of Cornelius. (Acts 10.24,34-43)

This was 3 years after Pentecost. Cornelius was a Gentile.

You would have been correct if you had limited your claim to St. Paul.

MORS HOSTIBUS

100% Put it in historical context and you realize tsagte. Peace maker's will get judged by the waring parties either way.
If Palestinians were equipped (gifted) with military hardware similarly, domestic development would be different. And we all know that's not a solution.

MORS HOSTIBUS

Wrong.

In 36 C.E., Peter witnessed to Cornelius and other uncircumcised Gentiles who had assembled in the home of Cornelius. (Acts 10.24,34-43)

Nice catch. Overall the mission was focused on Jewish acceptance.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Please watch the first 45 seconds of this vid.

My faith is that forgiveness and love for each other is the remedy for all conflict. It is what I truly believe the world needs now!

I found when I deeply hated as I did for a long time, I was only hating myself.
Nope

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Biblical fact: St Peter and the apostles preached exclusively to their people, the jews, for the first 10 years of Christendom. He, St Peter thought Christ's salvific message was only for the chosen people.
Around 10 years past between the time Peter preached the first gospel sermon to the Jews (as was prophesied) in Acts 2, on Pentecost, 50 days after the Lord was raised form the dead, and Acts 10. In Acts 10, it was revealed to Peter that the Gentiles were candidates for the gospel. He taught Cornelius the gospel, the first of many Gentile converts. "Can any man forbid water that these may be baptized?"

rickyb

My faith is that forgiveness and love for each other is the remedy for all conflict. It is what I truly believe the world needs now!

people need to put faith in the power of themselves when they protest, call their representative, make videos and podcasts, donate, and do other actions to change the world to bring peace, love and justice for all.

rickyb

Around 10 years past between the time Peter preached the first gospel sermon to the Jews (as was prophesied) in Acts 2, on Pentecost, 50 days after the Lord was raised form the dead, and Acts 10. In Acts 10, it was revealed to Peter that the Gentiles were candidates for the gospel. He taught Cornelius the gospel, the first of many Gentile converts. "Can any man forbid water that these may be baptized?"
i believe palestine was the jews land....2000 years ago LOL

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wrong.

3? I was thinking longer. I'll take a second look. 3 makes more sense.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

The 6th Commandment of the Torah is properly translated "Thou shalt not murder".

Defending yourself and your family isn't murder.

Box Ox